WTBApple Refund Iphone 7 Plus (EU)

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Apple Refund Iphone 7 Plus (EU)
I'm looking for someone that can successfully refund an iphone 7 plus from apple, this will be for europe. Add me on skype: samekas4
I'm also looking
Still looking for a refunder...
If you find some1 and it goes well update here please xD
Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
If you find some1 and it goes well update here please xD
I doubt it, but yea sure thing
Need as well xDD
Hello friend you can try ChavitaHD refund service here on mpgh
I contact him on skype and I'm going to try his service for ITALY... He says he already makes APPLE EU REFUND WITH PROOF!
Quote Originally Posted by CAMERA07 View Post
Hello friend you can try ChavitaHD refund service here on mpgh
I contact him on skype and I'm going to try his service for ITALY... He says he already makes APPLE EU REFUND WITH PROOF!

I will thanks
Which country? I did some macbook in EU, took close to two weeks. Add my skype if interested.
Quote Originally Posted by xXxsamuxXx View Post
I'm looking for someone that can successfully refund an iphone 7 plus from apple, this will be for europe. Add me on skype: samekas4
One guy from other forum is doing Apple EU as well. He charge 40% :/
Quote Originally Posted by st0oner View Post
One guy from other forum is doing Apple EU as well. He charge 40% :/
I'm fine with that, can u pm me his contact info?
add se.mega on skype he will be able to do it no problem
Quote Originally Posted by craigfeguson View Post
add se.mega on skype he will be able to do it no problem
aight, added him
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?