CoolWTSPSN Account Seller - Payment PayPal / BTC

Posts 1–15 of 1,454 · Page 1 of 97
PSN Account Seller - Payment PayPal / BTC

Add me on IM
1.jpg63 KB · 2,982 downloads 2.jpg53 KB · 2,016 downloads 3.jpg61 KB · 1,635 downloads 4.jpg50 KB · 1,212 downloads 5.jpg44 KB · 1,184 downloads 6.jpg43 KB · 825 downloads
I'm willing to give 3 vouch copy to trusted and high-level members.

contact me on skype
added for business
added you back
I have the games u need now!
waiting for your reply on Skype
I'll take a vouch copy and buy some games more after.
Added for a vouch copy !

- - - Updated - - -

Received a Vouch Copy FOR FIFA 17 AWESOME SELLER !
Sent message on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone able to vouch?
I'M CRACKING NOW,
TXT ME ON SKYPE IF YOU NEED ANY GAME
Good seller, everything ok 👍🏽
send your telegram
+vouch sold me working acc for a good price. he is legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Mo-PSN View Post
I sell hacked PSN accounts (only for PS4).

I try to sell on Telegram Because:
1. Buyers can see all the available accounts all the time, and they don’t need to ask about it constantly.
2. Safety reasons. You will be sure that it’s me that you are talking to. Telegram can’t be hacked and unlike skype there are no similar profiles and groups like me to scam you.


Terms of deal:
1. Do not change accounts email or password. I don’t guarantee if you change.
2. I guarantee the account for 10 minutes.
3. Payment methods are BTC and WMZ.



If you have not used a hacked PSN account, please read this:
- On your device, Go to “Power > Switch User > New User >Create A User”. Then enter the Email: Pass that I give to you and sign in.
- Now go to “Settings >PlayStation network >account Management” and choose “Activate as Your Primary ps4”
-Go one step back and select “Library” and add games you need from the “Purchased list”.



Advertising prize!:

If you introduce 3 customers to the channel, you get a PlayStation Plus: 12 months’ membership as your prize.

If you introduce 5 customers to the channel, you can choose one of these games as your prize:


1. Ned for speed
2. FIFA 16
3. Fallout 4
4. The whicker
5. Last of us
6. Drive club
7. STAR WARS Battlefront
8. Overwatch
9. Rocket League
10. PlayStation Plus
11. Call of Duty®: Black Ops III
12. Far Cry 4
13. The Witcher 3
14. Batman™: Arkham Knight
15. ARK
16. Destiny
17. ….

If you introduce 10 customers, you can ask for a new top game like:

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. RESIDENT EVIL 7
3. For honor
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider
5. Nioh
6. Battlefield™ 1
7. NBA 2K17
8. …..


Advertising rules:

1. The customers you introduce counts AFTER they make a purchase.
2. The customer you introduce has to mention your name at the time of purchase.
3. Be aware that your prize might take 1 to 3 days to be ready (I have to crack your prize and it needs some time).




My skype: ******namju_2



Proof attached:
I added you on Skype, but give your telegram as its easier to chat to you.
Legit seller. account stopped working before i could download and he replaced. thanks a lot for the account
Posts 1–15 of 1,454 · Page 1 of 97

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?