WTSSteam gift card $50 and iTunes Gift Card 80%

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Steam gift card $50 and iTunes Gift Card 80%
Only have one steam gift card for $50. 3x$50 iTunes 16x$25 iTunes and 24x$15 iTunes

Selling it for 80%

Add me on Skype at MistahChuot. Confirm please first on thread. Bitcoins only.

Proof: https://ibb.co/dOOdbFⓘ
messaged you on skype but there is no answer yet
Added! (10/char)
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
Only have one steam gift card for $50. 3x$50 iTunes 16x$25 iTunes and 24x$15 iTunes

Selling it for 80%

Add me on Skype at MistahChuot. Confirm please first on thread. Bitcoins only.

Proof: https://ibb.co/dOOdbF
For the $50 steam gift card, are you willing to go first?
I am willing to go first.

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't find you on Skype. What is your Skype. Some reason my laptop doesn't add contact from my phone and it. It does not sync. I'll check on the laptop when I get home.

- - - Updated - - -

Please confirm that I am talking to you on Skype also
3x$50 iTunes sold. Steam x1 is sold as well.

- - - Updated - - -

All 24x$15 sold already as well. Only got $25 dominations left.

- - - Updated - - -

its sold already. i did went first to HoRiiiZoN
bought mostly codes, everything was fine... thanks
Only 19 Psychical Cards Left! $25 amount

- - - Updated - - -

Only 11 Psychical Cards left! $25 amount.
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
Only 19 Psychical Cards Left! $25 amount

- - - Updated - - -

Only 11 Psychical Cards left! $25 amount.

Could you get UK itunes in stock? I'll buy a few hundred probably
added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
Only us I'm sorry.
CONTACT ME ON SKYPE AGAIN PLEASE
still selling iTunes gift card for 80% $20 worth of bitcoin will get you one $25 iTunes Psychical Gift card. i have 11 left. Message on Skype at MistahChuot. Confirm first please on thread that I'm talking to you. Willing to go first for trusted member and staff. These are all psychical gift card. Not ecodes. USA code.!
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
still selling iTunes gift card for 80% $20 worth of bitcoin will get you one $25 iTunes Psychical Gift card. i have 11 left. Message on Skype at MistahChuot. Confirm first please on thread that I'm talking to you. Willing to go first for trusted member and staff. These are all psychical gift card. Not ecodes. USA code.!
Hey how much steam gift cards do you have left? I didn't get receive any contact request and you didn't put any Skype ID so I couldn't add you.
All sold out at the moment. Sorry. Ill let you guys know when it is back in stock.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?