OutdatedZombie Devgui

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Zombie Devgui
Ingame cheat from COD developers
List of functions not fully completed, because I haven't had time to test all functions.
 
Functions
List of zombie_devgui cmds:

get perks:

specialty_armorvest - juggernaut
specialty_quickrevive - quickrevive
specialty_fastreload - sleight
specialty_rof - doubletap
specialty_longersprint
specialty_flakjacket - phd flopper
specialty_deadshot
specialty_additionalprimaryweapon - mule kick
specialty_nomotionsensor
specialty_finalstand
------------------------------------
spawn powerups:

nuke
insta_kill
double_points
full_ammo
carpenter
fire_sale
-----------------------------------------
money
round - go to round from "scr_zombie_round" Dvar
round_next - go to next round
round_prev - go to previous round
chest_move - Teddy bear will spawn on next open
chest_never_move - Setting chest to never move
revive_all - revive all players
pack_current_weapon
unpack_current_weapon
power_on - turn power on
power_off - turn power off
director_easy
open_sesame
disable_kill_thread_toggle
weapon_take_current
weapon_take_all
reopt_current_weapon
dog_round
give_emp_bomb
give_time_bomb
give_beacon
give_sticky
give_frags
give_claymores
buildable_drop
disown_equipment
healthy_equipment
preserve_turbines
player1_kill
player2_kill
player3_kill
player4_kill
revive
invul_on - god mode on
invul_off - god mode off
ignore - invisibility
health - mega health
moneydown
debug_pers - all persistent upgrades
spawn_all - spawn all zombies
spawn - spawn zombie
dog_round_skip
debug_hud




Scans:
Virustotal
Jotti's
zm_devgui_mpgh.net.rar32 KB · 393 downloads 3/48 malicious
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
//Approved
this is freaking AWESOME DUDE HOLY CRAP!!!!! u are the freaking best thank you SO MUCH
Quote Originally Posted by gmack101 View Post
this is freaking AWESOME DUDE HOLY CRAP!!!!! u are the freaking best thank you SO MUCH
sorry i meant that for dtx12 but your awesome
Also you must type, open_sesame, before you'll try to get perks.
nice hack its work for steam and cracked or only for cracked?
and maybe the source code please i dont ask you even again for source ok?
Also cmd spawn_all, spawn bots too, but they don't do anything
sample hack but great function in game
Is this working with plusops?
Quote Originally Posted by tobek1 View Post
Is this working with plusops?
Yes, it should work fine.
How do I use this? entering the commands and hitting the send button does nothing... Am i doing this right?
dbarf55 quotes wont work but just run it as admin and then enter a command
Am I able to use this with a PS3? That's where I play my Black Ops 2. Also, if it IS compatible for the PS3, does my PS3 have to be Jailbroken? I'm terribly sorry, I'm new, I'm just trying to find a good, reliable way to edit my game.
Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBeast View Post
Am I able to use this with a PS3? That's where I play my Black Ops 2. Also, if it IS compatible for the PS3, does my PS3 have to be Jailbroken? I'm terribly sorry, I'm new, I'm just trying to find a good, reliable way to edit my game.
No, it's not for PS3, all hacks and tools released in this section are for PC.
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


No, it's not for PS3, all hacks and tools released in this section are for PC.
OK, thanks you, I apologize for being a noob.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?