WTTPoseidon's My BTC -> Your PP Exchange

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Poseidon's My BTC -> Your PP Exchange
Price is usually 15-20%
Add my skype:
Code:
aaron.mpgh
(can click on button at bottom of this thread)

TOS
1. I will not go first under any circumstances.
2. Any fees that PayPal requires will be paid by you.
3. I have a lot of BTC, so don't ask about how much I have.
4. You won't chargeback.
5. I can deny service and ask for proof that it is your PayPal.

NOTE: If this thread has not been bumped by me in the last 24 hours it means I'm OUT of BTC. Please don't add me for BTC if I haven't bumped. Thanks

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Aposeidon.mpgh.png[/IMG]
vouch got $70 btc for $90 paypal, thanks
VOUCH: Exchanged $96~100 BTC for $117.50 Paypal. Thanks!
Added you, //2short
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Price is usually 15-20%
Add my skype:
Code:
******poseidon.mpgh
(can click on button at bottom of this thread)

TOS
1. I will not go first under any circumstances.
2. Any fees that PayPal requires will be paid by you.
3. I have a lot of BTC, so don't ask about how much I have.
4. You won't chargeback.
5. I can deny service and ask for proof that it is your PayPal.

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Aposeidon.mpgh.png[/img]ⓘ
Will buy 700 worth if you do it for like 740, and go first. You can split it into several increments.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post


Will buy 700 worth if you do it for like 740, and go first. You can split it into several increments.
I'm more trusted than you. and no, my thread clearly says 15-20%
I HAVE MORE IN STOCK
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
Price is usually 15-20%
Add my skype:
Code:
aaron.mpgh
(can click on button at bottom of this thread)

TOS
1. I will not go first under any circumstances.
2. Any fees that PayPal requires will be paid by you.
3. I have a lot of BTC, so don't ask about how much I have.
4. You won't chargeback.
5. I can deny service and ask for proof that it is your PayPal.

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/black/live%3Aposeidon.mpgh.png[/IMG]
Skype button goes to old skype.
hello. i have a 40 pp how much can i get? How do we deal?
Quote Originally Posted by polishassassin2 View Post
added u on skype polishassassin23
Why are you not capable of reading the whole thread?
SELLING SOME @ 20%
added on skype bs.pachik
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?