CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BAN

Posts 1–15 of 240 · Page 1 of 16
CHEAT WHILE NO RISK OF BE BAN
Hi. I'm back, It has been a long time.

A lot of you already know this, but by using your built in firewall from windows, you can gain a huge advantage in some multiplayer games. By using your own firewall, you can disconnect your connection to a server, once you're disconnected enemies will sorta freeze in a position, and you can shoot them without them having a chance!! Those shots will register clientside (you only), but when you recreate your connection to the server, those shots will register and kill the enemy, you shot, server side (whole server). The shots (bullets) which were fired are registered clientside, but once you're connected to the server, those shots will register server side, by other words; lagg out, enemies freeze, bang bang, reconnect, enemy down.

Well, today I'm releasing a pretty nooby script, the script is coded and compiled in a developing software called AutoIt.

This script is basically a lagg switch with hotkeys and sound notification.

You won't be banned from games by using this program, but you do have a chance of getting a server ban. The program is not "touching" or changing any sort of files/processes that are connected to Bohemia Interface (A2, A3, DAYZ.. so on). Therefor the program isn't violating any of their violations, rules or agreements

The program creates 2 rules inside of your firewall, those 2 rules works kinda the same as an on&off switch for your internet access (only your PC). It blocks all communications when you hold down a key (e) which is bound to activate those 2 rules.

There are other programs that do the same as mine, but those programs either cost money, gives your computer performance hits or just lack of features.

If you're in need for some support or just want some info on how this works, then add me on skype, we can either chat or speak (MAJORPLAYER67). I'm happy to help.

Virus scans:
https://virustotal.com/nb/file/7cf64...is/1497184128/ (rar file)
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/yvwnzqnmad (rar file)
Virus detection= false positiv. File is completely harmless

This video shows arma 3, but the concept is very similar.
lagg switch with toggle and hold feature_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.rar457 KB · 2,647 downloads 1/57 malicious
Your virus scan links are broken @PureBrainH
Please re-upload the file (.rar) into virustotal and jotti only.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Your virus scan links are broken @PureBrainH
Please re-upload the file (.rar) into virustotal and jotti only.
Ok, it's fixed now.
//Approved, file appears safe, but has not been tested.

Use at your own risk.
like how does work

- - - Updated - - -

Like what is this no rule thing id get it
how do i toggle the lag without having to hold a button ?
Quote Originally Posted by mistahvic View Post
how do i toggle the lag without having to hold a button ?
Hi, at this moment the program only have the feature of holding down the activation button, but if it's requested a lot, then I can change it to hold&toggle.
This works great. Thanks for the upload!
Works fine, is the most OP non-bannable thing ever.

+100
I keep receiving '2 rules were successfully created... Ok. Ok.' Then I get 'Deleted 1 rule(s).' What am I doing wrong?


I got it fixed. Was being a dumdum.
Nice Bro! Good work
I keep receiving deleted 2 rules please help?
For some reason its not working ... the rule is present on a FW , but I can only hear and see "lagging" in the corner of a PC ... but lag is not present nor ingame, nor in browser ... any ideas?

Solved : I am dumb ... got another FW also
WORKS"
Amazing! Good work fellow Norwegian! Definetly adding this to my "cheat" folder
Posts 1–15 of 240 · Page 1 of 16
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?