Stand OUT in the Crowd | AIO Design | Professional - Quality | Design Services
SoldStand OUT in the Crowd | AIO Design | Professional - Quality | Design Services
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying+Vouch.
I won a giveaway from him and he made a beautiful advertising signature for me. Indeed friendly user, he was very patient with me and changed some things i didn't like in the process. Very fast and intuitive design! High quality in every aspect
I won a giveaway from him and he made a beautiful advertising signature for me. Indeed friendly user, he was very patient with me and changed some things i didn't like in the process. Very fast and intuitive design! High quality in every aspect

+Vouch
Bought many animated and normal thread designs from him, he's probably one of the best graphic designers on mpgh (in my opinion the best). He will take his time with each design, his thread designs are top quality and he provides you with .psd and files needed to edit the design (I prefer letting him edit the design instead of doing it myself because i suck).
Good luck with sales mate.
Bought many animated and normal thread designs from him, he's probably one of the best graphic designers on mpgh (in my opinion the best). He will take his time with each design, his thread designs are top quality and he provides you with .psd and files needed to edit the design (I prefer letting him edit the design instead of doing it myself because i suck).
Good luck with sales mate.
[FONT="Lucida Console"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="2"]+Vouch
I won a giveaway for a free Thread design, i already have thread and i ask him for a signature design and he very kindly agreed to my request....
His work is wonderful, I have really been impacted by the great quality of the work. Without a doubt, I recommend it if anyone needs a job of great quality and at a good price.
I won a giveaway for a free Thread design, i already have thread and i ask him for a signature design and he very kindly agreed to my request....
His work is wonderful, I have really been impacted by the great quality of the work. Without a doubt, I recommend it if anyone needs a job of great quality and at a good price.
Daily Bump | Add me on Skype if you have any questions.
Daily Bump | Add me on Skype and ask how you can get a $5 off discount on your first order.
Can you make a short YouTube video? All you need is After Effects and a free template from YouTube. Check my thread out for more details: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1278191
Designs look nice! GLWS
Another vouch he made my user title and signature. Perfect as always
I'll be back haha
I'll be back haha
Daily Bump | Add me on Skype to ask me any questions you may have.
I want to give a HUGE +vouch to @subdomination for everything they've done for me.
- They made my sig and was extremely pleasant, kind, and responsive about all the chances I requested. Their work ethic is absolutely stellar and gets change requests done in just a few minutes! Very talented and skilled at animations! Their customer service is also extremely great! They seek a 100% customer satisfaction rating and have received a 100000% satisfaction rating from me!
- Their sig was made so well, I ordered a userbar animation for use in another forum. I was initially very vague and brief in my creative design, so my initial vision on my design was a bit different from what the seller had drafted. But he was willing to completely start over to make me happy!
Seriously, you cannot beat this seller's prices, customer service, or talents anywhere else!! AMAZING!
- They made my sig and was extremely pleasant, kind, and responsive about all the chances I requested. Their work ethic is absolutely stellar and gets change requests done in just a few minutes! Very talented and skilled at animations! Their customer service is also extremely great! They seek a 100% customer satisfaction rating and have received a 100000% satisfaction rating from me!
- Their sig was made so well, I ordered a userbar animation for use in another forum. I was initially very vague and brief in my creative design, so my initial vision on my design was a bit different from what the seller had drafted. But he was willing to completely start over to make me happy!
Seriously, you cannot beat this seller's prices, customer service, or talents anywhere else!! AMAZING!
Daily Bump
HUGE SHOUTOUT AND VOUCH to my dude @subdomination for making me a thread design! He puts in a ton of effort and work to make sure that the customer is satisfied before he wraps up to order and calls it yours! Good job! GLWS!
please skype me back, norr.cole@yandex.com
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
User ServicesCOTTON DESIGNS — Affordable & Quality Designs[Thread Designs, Signatures, Logos etc.]
223 GeneralAny way to stand out from the rest (when getting trying to get a job)
29 User ServicesAXEONS GRAPHIC DESIGN SHOP - QUALITY DESIGNS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!
94 User ServicesProfessional Quality Design, served fast and affordable // SepturaDesign
3 User Services★FLIP DESIGNS★ ★PROFESSIONAL ART DESIGN★ ★NEGOTIABLE PRICES★
22






