Bored

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Bored
What should I attempt to make in VB?
Something better than Code Never

He said he is probably going to C++
Give him a competition to keep him here
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Something better than Code Never

He said he is probably going to C++
Give him a competition to keep him here
._.
Im all out of ideas...
hmmmmmm... something that is really cool?
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeep View Post
hmmmmmm... something that is really cool?
Doesnt help at all...
sorry, trying to raise my post count, maybe a multitool with anything that you have made so far. (sorry im obsessed about multitools. )
Quote Originally Posted by mnpeep View Post
sorry, trying to raise my post count, maybe a multitool with anything that you have made so far. (sorry im obsessed about multitools. )
Ive already made
-Auto Talker that can send as many messages as the user wants
-DLL Injector with no DLL limit
-Nexon Passport Generator that can make an account in 5 seconds
-CA Quick Launch
-Iamazn's Hack Pack (google it)
well put that into one!
How's about a complex web-browser? I did that, it had homepage shit, Bookmarks, sweet GUI, history, etc.

It was fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
How's about a complex web-browser? I did that, it had homepage shit, Bookmarks, sweet GUI, history, etc.

It was fun.
Webbrowsers are useless..
kewl, can u type link of release?
I donno if I should release it, it kinda looks shitty.

I can make a tutorial though.
But they are fun to make.

Why don't you make a tutorial for the noobs (me)?
I'm board and FYI Pixel I already Know C++ and Visual Basic , I'm just thinking of switching back to C++ :S , and its Coder Never...Not Code Never you messed that up on staff selected tuts to..
Are you the person that made an onboard keyboard. This idea interested me . I attempted to make one, but i'm not the greatest =/
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us