Google Store - 2 Pixel Phones, One order?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Google Store - 2 Pixel Phones, One order?
Possible or nah? Because I see a lot listed with a 2k Google Store limit.
OK lack of responses means no
I mean I guess it depends...
Google when i did it was just say phone box is empty lol... so two empty phone boxes..? Sketchy..?
Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
I mean I guess it depends...
Google when i did it was just say phone box is empty lol... so two empty phone boxes..? Sketchy..?
or I can wait for Pixel 2 and sell it for x2 retail price because it's gonna sell out for 2 months straight again
@Wyo @dkton did two pixels in a single order before. Should avoid it though.
Quote Originally Posted by joe9411 View Post
@Wyo @dkton did two pixels in a single order before. Should avoid it though.
why? empty box?
I spoke to Wyo personally and he's stated he's able to refund 2 phones as long as its below 2k
Signed or not it's possible
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
Signed or not it's possible
Your thread says 15 except Google so is it 10
Still need refunder please. Prefer 7%.
Quote Originally Posted by itsahacker1 View Post
No.

/10char
Go away, open your macbook before refund hits your bank, be the idiot you claim to be.

And stop fucking shitposting on other threads when you have nothing to contribute.
Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
Go away, open your macbook before refund hits your bank, be the idiot you claim to be.

And stop fucking shitposting on other threads when you have nothing to contribute.
LOL ^^^^^^^^^ The macbook opener shitposting
hibana does 7% and hes pretty experienced. Replies veeery slowly however and I don't fucking take that.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?