► [FREE] GRAPHIC SERVICE▐ AVATAR, LOGO, THREAD DESIGN AND MORE... ◄

Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5
► [FREE] GRAPHIC SERVICE▐ AVATAR, LOGO, THREAD DESIGN AND MORE... ◄
I am interested, can you add me on Skype? "progressmpgh" is my ID
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
I am interested, can you add me on Skype? "progressmpgh" is my ID
Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
I am interested, can you add me on Skype? "progressmpgh" is my ID
Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you

- - - Updated - - -



Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you
Can you make a youtube banner with vector icons? Related to gaming and music
something like this: https://www.youtube.com/user/oyundelisi

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you

- - - Updated - - -



Unfortunately I don't use, you can write in this post your request and I will help you
Can you make a youtube banner with vector icons? Related to gaming and music
something like this: https://www.youtube.com/user/oyundelisi
I'd love a banner (for signature) 620x200 as advertisement for my service..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285660

I'd like it to have "Steam Games in Bulk" as a title and state the packages and their prices below.

A dark background with White letters and whichever font you believe matches the best.

If you can add my skype id (progressmpgh) it would be cool.

Is it possible to add hyperlink that links to my thread?

Thank you in advance
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
I'd love a banner (for signature) 620x200 as advertisement for my service..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285660

I'd like it to have "Steam Games in Bulk" as a title and state the packages and their prices below.

A dark background with White letters and whichever font you believe matches the best.

If you can add my skype id (progressmpgh) it would be cool.

Is it possible to add hyperlink that links to my thread?

Thank you in advance
You shall add a hyperlink yourself, it is not possible unless he access your mpgh account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
I'd love a banner (for signature) 620x200 as advertisement for my service..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285660

I'd like it to have "Steam Games in Bulk" as a title and state the packages and their prices below.

A dark background with White letters and whichever font you believe matches the best.

If you can add my skype id (progressmpgh) it would be cool.

Is it possible to add hyperlink that links to my thread?

Thank you in advance
You shall add a hyperlink yourself, it is not possible unless he access your mpgh account.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
You shall add a hyperlink yourself, it is not possible unless he access your mpgh account.

- - - Updated - - -



You shall add a hyperlink yourself, it is not possible unless he access your mpgh account.
Ah yeah, forgot I can add it myself. xD
Quote Originally Posted by PrOgResS View Post
I'd love a banner (for signature) 620x200 as advertisement for my service..

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1285660

I'd like it to have "Steam Games in Bulk" as a title and state the packages and their prices below.

A dark background with White letters and whichever font you believe matches the best.

If you can add my skype id (progressmpgh) it would be cool.

Is it possible to add hyperlink that links to my thread?

Thank you in advance
I don't know if you like it, but if you want I can give you the .psd so you can modify it as you want!


Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
Would it be possible to make a Yoshi avatar? :3
Would really appreciate it.
Do you also make pictures for se?
Can you do something similar to the picture of the DBZ character but to a picture of Jon Snow?
Thanks for doing this man. Could you create a logo for a dis cord profile pic? Not sure what the size is for that.

"RG" (without quotes) in goldish text, any font / format / shape you want, some very minor variation in the hue (just so it doesn't look completely the same color). Choose whatever background / color you think looks cool
Thank you its look like great
Interested in your work, I would like if you can make me a profile picture
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
I don't know if you like it, but if you want I can give you the .psd so you can modify it as you want!



OMFG! IT's AWESOME! I'd also love to get the .psd if it's ok!

Thank you! +rep
Posts 1–15 of 70 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?