[Request] Airstrike Mod?

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Airstrike Mod?
Can we get some sort of air strike mod going?

I think it was hacks in that case.
I was also wondering why people haven't thought of it over.
Please don't flame me; I'll probably work on this if a public one doesn't come out eventually.

I guess it would work that shooting triggers an air strike drop, idk what to say.
LOL, its hacks, wow he owned, I like the end "This is like... a C++ hacke-"
Sorry, can this be locked? I posted in the wrong section I think.
Oh i have that hack, i wish. haha
wooh thats an amazing hack lol
wow that would own, (especially in quarantine or fireteam)
someone should SO do that
Wrong section btw!

This is release section!

There is a discussion section
Does anybody know how this hack even works?
unlimited ammo + rapid fire?
It would have to be a hack wouldn't it? Air Strikes have global cooldowns.
wow do you know how much this would ruin CA? nexons super-horrible servers would crash and NOONE wud b able to login
W OO WWW i cant say more ....:O!!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?