ColdWar

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
ColdWar
Well, i decide to do what Energy proposed to me, he gives me a Stock and i do the job, so here are, i'm not here to apologize myself, if you guys don't like me, or think i'll do this more and more i don't have nothing to say, you can flame, whatever, but i like GFX, and i'll post here always cause i know that some people will do a real Rate and a real CnC.

Original Stock proposed by Energy:



Outcomes (2 Versions):





Psd File:

http://www.s_e_n_d_s_p_a_c_e_.com/file/fvslwnⓘ - without the "_"
I like it.
I think it shows some great skills.
However, the contrast of the gradient maps are too much and it doesn't fit right.
The right side doesn't fit either as it changes from indoor (the left side) to an outside looking cloud (right).
I love the smudge and how it produces a smoke looking effect.
The colours used on the person himself are also good looking.

So I don't understand the other case, did you or did you not rip that REMIX sig?
Here, following your types:

It's better but not as good as it could be, the left still looks too dark to suit the right side of the sig.
And try putting no border at the top and bottom and only on the sides.
It doesn't convince me that other work youv'e showed here isn't ripped. But ignoring that its a pretty simple tag. It does look rushed i.e. 2 stocks erased and placed and a gradient map. I can't rate this sorry. The border is also too thick.

Keep at it though.
I agree with Energy that it differs from the other amazing sigs that you claim that are yours.
I have one final suggestion which could prove your other work.
Put your style with this stock and see what you can do,
Because your other work you have posted are great looking, your skills should be no match for my challenge here.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I agree with Energy that it differs from the other amazing sigs that you claim that are yours.
I have one final suggestion which could prove your other work.
Put your style with this stock and see what you can do,
Because your other work you have posted are great looking, your skills should be no match for my challenge here.
Some sigs don't match with this style...
Some other sigs, you made unmatchable styles go together, i'm sure you have tricks up your sleeve.
And you still haven't replied to my PM..
You're quite dodgy.
Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Some other sigs, you made unmatchable styles go together, i'm sure you have tricks up your sleeve.
And you still haven't replied to my PM..
You're quite dodgy.
Dodgy? Lmfao.
I'll reply when i get a good tutorial to reply to you, this is dodgy? (Y)
I'm not active like you... I have my life to live too...

And yeah i'll make another one with this stock, work more hard.
Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
Dodgy? Lmfao.
I'll reply when i get a good tutorial to reply to you, this is dodgy? (Y)
I'm not active like you... I have my life to live too...

And yeah i'll make another one with this stock, work more hard.
Minions are supposed to surrender their lives upon being added.
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post


Minions are supposed to surrender their lives upon being added.
It's true.
I have 1 friend on Myspace now and it's Tom.

He never replies to me though no matter how much I tell him I love him :'(
I think it lewks beast to be honest.
i like the sig but on a side note may i use this stock? PLEASE!
Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
i like the sig but on a side note may i use this stock? PLEASE!
Sure Illum, go ahead, and thanks.
looks majorly begginer COMPARED to all the other work you have shown
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?