WTSKadzumoto Refund Service |Refund Aliexpress and DHgate| [9%]

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Kadzumoto Refund Service |Refund Aliexpress and DHgate| [9%]
I offer my services to refund to Aliexpress and DHgate

Limits - aliexpress up to 800$
DHgate up to 500$

9% of the order amount.

Skype - gtr21@clovermail.net
212.jpg83 KB · 170 downloads 213.jpg54 KB · 65 downloads
You giving any vouchers and us this worldwide service
A SE service is not the same as a refunding service, since of course you are offering refunds it is a refund service...

Anyways, GLWS, have been waiting to see something like this and may have to try your services.
interesting, will wait until someone vouches
Will use if vouched
Dunno this guy but I know that dhgate is doable to refund so I guess his service is legit
Seems like a good service. Shame that they usually take around 2 weeks to arrive.
How many items for aliexpress
Quote Originally Posted by yawo View Post
How many items for aliexpress
max 3-5......
Sent u request on Skype - coolguysourabh
Quote Originally Posted by Beforetheholocaust View Post
Can aliexpress be done internationally?
yes.......
Shit, I have been looking for an Aliexpress service for a while! I should receive my stuff from Ali soon, I'll update on how it goes with this guy!
//
added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by ETHerthethaethaetheh View Post
Shit, I have been looking for an Aliexpress service for a while! I should receive my stuff from Ali soon, I'll update on how it goes with this guy!
//
added you on skype
Did you use this guy in the end? How'd it go if so?
Has the user been banned??
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us