Thanks

Putin making sound points about America and North Korea.

Basically, America signed an agreement along with North Korea getting rid of nuclear development in 2005, however the US wanted to restrict NK Banks as well, so the North Koreans said fuck this and pulled out and now their nuclear program is the only thing keeping their country from being torn apart by the international community.

Putin's argument is we intentionally did this so we could attack North Korea, and he warns it's dangerous for all of us if they decide to throw off a nuke. He also makes a good point about the CIA and DIA not having sufficient information on the closed state of NK.

He made some good points in this video, also he brought up the idea that American politicians are incompetent and now following the agenda set forth. By first declaring Iran, NK, and Russia nuclear threats, then turning around and asking for Russia to help with Iran and NK. I imagine from a foreign world leader's perspective American politics must appear batshit crazy because we're flipflopping so much.

Putin's still a right winged authoritarian semi-dictator, but he's a hell of a lot more smart than the modern right wingers in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Anytime he speaks to Americans or about america, I always start to get Stockholm syndrome.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's always funny seeing Putin try to act like this sensical being of moral superiority, then you remember he's killed political opponents and is basically a dictator. Fuck this guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    America is a country lead by many. People running the government under the blanket of an organization like the CIA or as the USA in general. People you haven't heard of are making things happen behind the scene. Putin isn't a semi-dictator or basically a dictator... he is a dictator. When you raid a political opponent's office and then jail him for protesting, you are a dictator. When you control media in your country like a dictator would, you are a dictator. When you hold sham elections to only be ruling the government with puppets, you are a dictator.

That being said, America's history explains itself and conflict makes it money.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Putin is a dictator, this has been known for a long time and to all

but, he says quite graphically about world politics
    I think he is much more experienced than a Tramp
    Last edited by MagiskELO; 01-31-2018 at 01:14 AM.