WTSPHILIPS SE SERVICE| AIR FRYER| PASTAMAKER| FAST|

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
PHILIPS SE SERVICE| AIR FRYER| PASTAMAKER| FAST|

Vouch copy has been provided to Boombox

Extra T.O.S
1. You will receive screen shots of order and shipping confirmation then a link to tracking in about 1-2 weeks from your order placement.
2. Reships are allowed.
3. You must contact philips after the package arrives and follow what I say. Failure to follow my instructions may lead to a bill( this have never happened but I do this for your protection.)


Only taking 3 orders at a time atm
1. Empty
2. Empty
3. Empty
Will contact soon
Seller was friendly, but wasn't updating me of the process so I had to ask myself to get an update, other than that the process is quick and easy.

there's a picture of the fryer I got.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Seller was friendly, but wasn't updating me of the process so I had to ask myself to get an update, other than that the process is quick and easy.

there's a picture of the fryer I got.
So umm , how did the fries taste like ?
Average time from Payment to You to Delivery?
USA

Edit:OP responded with 1.5-2 weeks for whole process
Do you do XL collection too cause in your post it says the air fryer retails for 400 which I’m assuming is the XL collection but Boombox received the Viva collection which roughly retails around 250. Can you do all collections?
What model is the airfryer? It looks like the Philips HD9621/96 Viva Turbo star is 140 on amazon.
I assume is USA/CAN only since its Phillips?
Added on skype. please accept
Contacted OP and ordered a Air Fryer XL, He said he is only Charging 65$ for the first 2 orders. 1/2 Orders taken by me
Added :-) you on Skype
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?