Thumbs upWTSBelluHost WEBHOSTING || USA HOSTING FOR DIRT CHEAP! || BULK DISCOUNTS

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
BelluHost WEBHOSTING || USA HOSTING FOR DIRT CHEAP! || BULK DISCOUNTS



ⓘ


 
READ ME, PROOF, AND *****

 
Read me


Around the thread design you will find asterisk/stars and below you will find the meanings for each star.
* We have you covered for a 6 month session. After the 6 months of webhosting, I'll message you asking whether or not you want to continue your subscription.
** If you still don't like the webhosting after 48 hours from the time you made the purchase, I will refund the money to you, no questions asked.
*** First off, I want to state that everyone has a life and that means so do I. If I don't reply immediately, please do not freak out because I will get back to you. YOU WILL NOT BE IGNORED.
**** With our 60 warranty you get 1 on 1 customer service for your webhost, whenever you may need it. We will help with whatever it is that you may need.
This is a project in the works and at any time the plans can change. If this turns out the way I anticipated it, I will be adjusting everything accordingly. If the plans do change, it will most likely be the lengths of each term and the prices will change. Those who have already made the purchase will get to keep their plan and pricing.


 
Proof



 
*****

edit


+1 recieved a vouch copy, got the "Baller" package which seems to have all the features stated which will last 6 months. The seller was kind enough to actually link the domain name, was surely enough, and surely provides what it is stated. He kept his professionalism till the end.
my nigga belluci been in the game for a long time he a homie and he smart af he trustworthy and gets shit done.

Allura's Vouch Copy Review #
[Read Only Vouch]



Quality

Rating: 10/10
I received: A fully hosted website
Login Details: Custom (the username, email & pass were my own)


Speed

Rating: 10/10
How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 6 minute/s


Price

Rating: 9/10
Seller's price: $1.75-$7.25
Seller's price in comparison to market price: Relatively cheap compared to the big hosts.


Seller

Rating: 10/10
Friendly: Yes
Time waster? No


Overview

Rating: 9/10
Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
+1 from me cheap and fast! would recommend if you're starting up a website
Online now, get ahold of some dirt cheap web hosting for your next project!
Open and online, get your webhosting here for a great price!
Online, message me on skype for further information in regards to my web-hosting
+rep I was one of the giveaway winners, great speed, great prices and definitely is honest. Thanks once again
Bump! I'm up and open for business!!
D'md on Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @wrgErhgergregrg! The service was excellent, very patient and friendly service. Quick response, setup, and transaction. Would buy from him again.
Hello, I'm up and open for business as usual

Will be opening a web development business soon, be sure to look out for that thread :P
Up and open for sales! I'm feeling good and alive!
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?