Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    This could be prevented if we all became hippies.
    Back off homie i ain't gay.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

By asking him to link me a mass shooting that happened in America, I support banning of guns... Uhm okay? My point is his assault rifle comment was bullshit. The AR-15 is a commonly used rifle, your point? Estimated 5million+ Americans own an AR-15 and you want to restrict all 5 million due to a few fuckers' actions. And when I say few I mean fucking few. Rifles account for less than handgun and shotgun homicides... And no telling how many rifle homicides are with the AR-15. Maybe if the AR-15s patent didn't expire, not as many companies would make their own style. Lol.

Dab let's do some math... There are around 400 rifle homicides a year in the US and the US has a population of 323.1m. You have a 0.00012380068090374498% chance of being killed by a rifle.

What is your point Dab? Instead of trying to to put things I've never said on me, bring something to the table.

Also I hope you know the Clinton 1994-2004 ban didn't do shit on crime. lmao
    In the chance a mass murder is committed, the least we can do is make sure our people don't their hands on weapons DESIGNED TO KILL HUMANS. Shooting a handgun, shotgun, or bolt action rifle is a lot different than shooting a semi-automatic. We banned assault rifles and as you pointed out THERE ARE LESS CRIMES COMMITTED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES. So if we know this then why aren't we banning semi-automatics? Or at least making it so your average person can't obtain one without going through rigorous vetting.

Tell me this, do you support banning semi-automatics from general purchase? Considering you apparently understand why and how effective banning assault weapons have been, will you support banning semi automatics? We both would much rather have someone attempting mass murder with a handgun than a semi-automatic rifle correct?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
    Back off homie i ain't gay.
    yOU ARE NOW
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    In the chance a mass murder is committed, the least we can do is make sure our people don't their hands on weapons DESIGNED TO KILL HUMANS.
    Uhm... No. We in America have the right to bear arms which means having a well armed militia which means having weapons to kill. Swords and bow and arrows are designed to kill too, but I don't care if people have their hand on them. Minimum of 500k self defense instances a year with a gun and less than 100k victims.

Shooting a handgun, shotgun, or bolt action rifle is a lot different than shooting a semi-automatic.
    Uhm. No. Not at all bud. Most hand guns are semi automatic and quite a few shotguns are semi automatic. You really need to clarify and know what semi-automatic means. It means 1 trigger pull per shot, dumbass.

We banned assault rifles and as you pointed out THERE ARE LESS CRIMES COMMITTED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES. So if we know this then why aren't we banning semi-automatics? Or at least making it so your average person can't obtain one without going through rigorous vetting.
    We haven't banned assault rifles, just restricted to class 3 license. There isn't much crime committed with an assault rifle before and after the ban... Wayyyyy more with pistols and shotguns. I want the average woman to be able to purchase a gun to protect herself from what dwells at night, yes.

Tell me this, do you support banning semi-automatics from general purchase?
    No because I'm not a tard and know near to all guns are semi automatic.

Considering you apparently understand why and how effective banning assault weapons have been, will you support banning semi automatics?
    No. That's retarded. I don't want to ban nearly any guns. It's a slippery slope from there.

We both would much rather have someone attempting mass murder with a handgun than a semi-automatic rifle correct?
    Nope. Depends on the person. Deadliest school shooting on American soil was with a glock and a P22. The AR-15 was the weapon of choice in Sandy Hook and recent Florida shooting and didn't exceed the damage done at Virginia Tech.
    Last edited by Cursed; 03-04-2018 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks

Uhm... No. We in America have the right to bear arms which means having a well armed militia which means having weapons to kill. Swords and bow and arrows are designed to kill too, but I don't care if people have their hand on them. Minimum of 500k self defense instances a year with a gun and less than 100k victims.

Uhm. No. Not at all bud. Most hand guns are semi automatic and quite a few shotguns are semi automatic. You really need to clarify and know what semi-automatic means. It means 1 trigger pull per shot, dumbass.

We haven't banned assault rifles, just restricted to class 3 license. There isn't much crime committed with an assault rifle before and after the ban... Wayyyyy more with pistols and shotguns. I want the average woman to be able to purchase a gun to protect herself from what dwells at night, yes.

No because I'm not a tard and know near to all guns are semi automatic.

No. That's retarded. I don't want to ban nearly any guns. It's a slippery slope from there.

Nope. Depends on the person. Deadliest school shooting on American soil was with a glock and a P22. The AR-15 was the weapon of choice in Sandy Hook and recent Florida shooting and didn't exceed the damage done at Virginia Tech.
    A sword and bow is a weapon designed thousands of years ago.

"Minimum of 500k self defense instances a year with a gun and less than 100k victims."

You have no credible evidence nor does this state the relativity of those claims.

"Uhm. No. Not at all bud. Most hand guns are semi automatic and quite a few shotguns are semi automatic. You really need to clarify and know what semi-automatic means. It means 1 trigger pull per shot, dumbass."

I specifically only said "semi-automatics" to refer to not just rifles. Any laws passed would have to define what a semi-automatic is.

"We haven't banned assault rifles, just restricted to class 3 license."

Exactly what the point of gun control is. You need to purchase a license and pay fees to own a militarized weapon. Again you are projecting reinforcing my own point because you actually agree with what I'm saying but you're too insecure to admit when you are wrong.

"No. That's retarded. I don't want to ban nearly any guns. It's a slippery slope from there."

I knew you would say exactly that. There is a slippery slope to everything, especially not doing anything.

"Nope. Depends on the person. Deadliest school shooting on American soil was with a glock and a P22. The AR-15 was the weapon of choice in Sandy Hook and recent Florida shooting and didn't exceed the damage done at Virginia Tech."

That would depend on the situation. You could easily take out 20 people with a handgun if they were lined up for you. Or if you were lucky enough to find enough innocent victims who are unaware of whats going on. This is why the "deadliest school shooting" argument youre making is totally invalid. Yet again it relies on circumstantial situations. Your point behind this statement is a handgun is just as deadly as a semi-automatic. Simply say what your point is then you'll understand how delusional it is.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    A sword and bow is a weapon designed thousands of years ago.
    Made to kill though. Even modern weapons were encouraged by our forefathers to protect us. I.e. Cannons

"Minimum of 500k self defense instances a year with a gun and less than 100k victims."

You have no credible evidence nor does this state the relativity of those claims.
    CDC Study. FBI also had a study of at least 200k self defense cases a year.

"Uhm. No. Not at all bud. Most hand guns are semi automatic and quite a few shotguns are semi automatic. You really need to clarify and know what semi-automatic means. It means 1 trigger pull per shot, dumbass."

I specifically only said "semi-automatics" to refer to not just rifles. Any laws passed would have to define what a semi-automatic is.
    So you want to ban nearly all guns. No. Just no. It is fucking evil to disarm people. Fucking evil. We already know what defines a semi-automatic, but you still want to ban them... You're fucking despicable.

"We haven't banned assault rifles, just restricted to class 3 license."

Exactly what the point of gun control is. You need to purchase a license and pay fees to own a militarized weapon. Again you are projecting reinforcing my own point because you actually agree with what I'm saying but you're too insecure to admit when you are wrong.
    Military rifles are hard to get, yes. But what is your point? They're military style weapons, not civilian made... Like what you're trying to ban. Sure they are not used in crime/self defense, but others for sure are. These days we only have two options... Semi automatic and lever action. It's either or without extensive licensing. It just doesn't make sense... Even before the ban, the evermore powerful FULLY and semi automatic rifles didn't account for nearly has many homicides/gun crime with the pistol... And it still doesn't.

"No. That's retarded. I don't want to ban nearly any guns. It's a slippery slope from there."

I knew you would say exactly that. There is a slippery slope to everything, especially not doing anything.
    But you're actually retarded and say you want semi-automatics ban. No. Just no.

"Nope. Depends on the person. Deadliest school shooting on American soil was with a glock and a P22. The AR-15 was the weapon of choice in Sandy Hook and recent Florida shooting and didn't exceed the damage done at Virginia Tech."

That would depend on the situation. You could easily take out 20 people with a handgun if they were lined up for you. Or if you were lucky enough to find enough innocent victims who are unaware of whats going on. This is why the "deadliest school shooting" argument youre making is totally invalid. Yet again it relies on circumstantial situations. Your point behind this statement is a handgun is just as deadly as a semi-automatic. Simply say what your point is then you'll understand how delusional it is.
    That's why I said it depends on the person in my second sentence... Which you agreed with in the first. Then told you about the deadliest school shooting that took place with a fucking .22 and 9mm and not a fucking 5.56. It all depends on the situation. Ofc I would rather face a longer gun short range, due to chunkiness and weapon sway. My point is of course there will always be crazies, but as shown in Virginia Tech shooting, banning rifles would just be retarded. But you want to ban nearly all guns... Because you're an evil prick.

I'm no one
    I don't want to be anyone
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Give students guns and everything will be fine
    The moment people come to know love,
    they run the risk of carrying hate.

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 24/9/2016
    Premium - 31/8/2018
    Publicist - 22/1/2019

Thanks

Made to kill though. Even modern weapons were encouraged by our forefathers to protect us. I.e. Cannons

CDC Study. FBI also had a study of at least 200k self defense cases a year.

So you want to ban nearly all guns. No. Just no. It is fucking evil to disarm people. Fucking evil. We already know what defines a semi-automatic, but you still want to ban them... You're fucking despicable.

Military rifles are hard to get, yes. But what is your point? They're military style weapons, not civilian made... Like what you're trying to ban. Sure they are not used in crime/self defense, but others for sure are. These days we only have two options... Semi automatic and lever action. It's either or without extensive licensing. It just doesn't make sense... Even before the ban, the evermore powerful FULLY and semi automatic rifles didn't account for nearly has many homicides/gun crime with the pistol... And it still doesn't.

But you're actually retarded and say you want semi-automatics ban. No. Just no.

That's why I said it depends on the person in my second sentence... Which you agreed with in the first. Then told you about the deadliest school shooting that took place with a fucking .22 and 9mm and not a fucking 5.56. It all depends on the situation. Ofc I would rather face a longer gun short range, due to chunkiness and weapon sway. My point is of course there will always be crazies, but as shown in Virginia Tech shooting, banning rifles would just be retarded. But you want to ban nearly all guns... Because you're an evil prick.
    A cannon has more power than a bow or a sword. Just like a handgun has more power and versatility than a cannon. I don't understand why you continue to ignore this.

I want to limit the sell of semi-automatics to people who if they really want them will have to have a license and pay fees just like you pointed out for assault rifles. Which you pointed out, help prevent assault rifles from being used in these mass shootings.

Let's be clear, nobody who's proposing anything about gun control realistically wants to ban every firearm. They want to make it harder to get Semi-automatics just like it's harder to get Tanks and Machine Guns. A semi-automatic gun like an AR15 is not used for hunting, and as I've proven to you before most guns are not used in defense, that's actually extremely rare case.

anyways If you're going to continue cycling through the same bullshit while ignoring previous posts where I've refuted your claims then I'm just going to ignore you. I know you're just ignorant, no point in talking to a wall any longer. You obviously don't care about being reasonable, you just want to lash out at people on a web forums. I don't believe you're trolling, I believe you're just ignorant and unwilling to reason with anything or anyone that goes against what you believe.

People like you will not make it far.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    A cannon has more power than a bow or a sword. Just like a handgun has more power and versatility than a cannon. I don't understand why you continue to ignore this.
    It's true. But when more modern weapons came out, our forefathers still said sure! Even to a gun that fired 18 rounds every 5 seconds, they thought it was awesome... But very expensive.

I want to limit the sell of semi-automatics to people who if they really want them will have to have a license and pay fees just like you pointed out for assault rifles. Which you pointed out, help prevent assault rifles from being used in these mass shootings.
    You want to limit the sale of semi-automatics... Kek. First off, that's nearly every pistol and that's actually retarded. If you were a teacher, you'd be the kind that would punish an entire class for one's doings. God you're ignorant as fuck. Criminals tend to not be buying their heat from fucking Walmart.

Let's be clear, nobody who's proposing anything about gun control realistically wants to ban every firearm. They want to make it harder to get Semi-automatics just like it's harder to get Tanks and Machine Guns. A semi-automatic gun like an AR15 is not used for hunting, and as I've proven to you before most guns are not used in defense, that's actually extremely rare case.
    You have not proven shit. lmao. 5m+ AR-15 style rifles in civilian hands, how many deaths bucko? We know there's 400 rifle deaths a year, who knows how many are even with the AR-15... XD
    No bud. I do not want to restrict the vulnerable woman to the gun horder. Criminals do not give two shits about the law and after your restriction, CRIMINALS would be getting guns easier than the average citizen. Which, as you see in gun restricted countries, a rise in 'hot' robberies, sexual assault and violent crime. You will not and can not disarm this country after everything that has happened. You sick deluded fuck. The criminals are eager for less retaliation, that means more money baby! Also, the Democrats are eager as that's some more money through gun trafficking.

anyways If you're going to continue cycling through the same bullshit while ignoring previous posts where I've refuted your claims then I'm just going to ignore you. I know you're just ignorant, no point in talking to a wall any longer. You obviously don't care about being reasonable, you just want to lash out at people on a web forums. I don't believe you're trolling, I believe you're just ignorant and unwilling to reason with anything or anyone that goes against what you believe.
    People like you will not make it far.
    You're the one that wants to restrict semi-automatic guns. Which is fucking evil AND UNREASONABLE. You're the ignorant one, bud. Why is it the cities that had mandatory gun ownership(unless one couldn't afford, own, etc) had a decrease in overall crime... AND the cities with the highest crime crime is.... Doo doo doo doo, THE CITIES WITH THE MOST GUN CONTROL. Tsk Tsk.

I like how you say people like me won't go far, when I'm buying the fuck out of 10+ round magazines, primers and semi-auto rifles. Even got a nice upgraded AR-15 in my house. When there's a restriction, and i know there will be, I'm excited to see how much this shit goes for.

I just see it for how it is. I've researched into nearly every mass shooting and bombing on US soil. Your gun bans wouldn't have stopped these manics, and gun free zones played a big factor in their plans. I'm doing just fine as a 17yo and plan on being just fine broski. Already had my hc drug problem and overcame, now I have a motivation to make and save. Shit bruh, I save most from my 2 main income sources since I started getting a Youtube paycheck. I'm living high and fun trying to enjoy my childhood. I pay my internet bill, power bill and more subscriptions online than I can count. I'm doing fucking fine and I'm fortunate enough to inherit a lot of stuff from my family as well. I expect to make it bruh, what do you have to show? Your ass doesn't even have a paid rank. Here, bruv, send me a picture of your specs and setup, let's compare.

Thanks

It's true. But when more modern weapons came out, our forefathers still said sure! Even to a gun that fired 18 rounds every 5 seconds, they thought it was awesome... But very expensive.

You want to limit the sale of semi-automatics... Kek. First off, that's nearly every pistol and that's actually retarded. If you were a teacher, you'd be the kind that would punish an entire class for one's doings. God you're ignorant as fuck. Criminals tend to not be buying their heat from fucking Walmart.

You have not proven shit. lmao. 5m+ AR-15 style rifles in civilian hands, how many deaths bucko? We know there's 400 rifle deaths a year, who knows how many are even with the AR-15... XD
    No bud. I do not want to restrict the vulnerable woman to the gun horder. Criminals do not give two shits about the law and after your restriction, CRIMINALS would be getting guns easier than the average citizen. Which, as you see in gun restricted countries, a rise in 'hot' robberies, sexual assault and violent crime. You will not and can not disarm this country after everything that has happened. You sick deluded fuck. The criminals are eager for less retaliation, that means more money baby! Also, the Democrats are eager as that's some more money through gun trafficking.

You're the one that wants to restrict semi-automatic guns. Which is fucking evil AND UNREASONABLE. You're the ignorant one, bud. Why is it the cities that had mandatory gun ownership(unless one couldn't afford, own, etc) had a decrease in overall crime... AND the cities with the highest crime crime is.... Doo doo doo doo, THE CITIES WITH THE MOST GUN CONTROL. Tsk Tsk.

I like how you say people like me won't go far, when I'm buying the fuck out of 10+ round magazines, primers and semi-auto rifles. Even got a nice upgraded AR-15 in my house. When there's a restriction, and i know there will be, I'm excited to see how much this shit goes for.

I just see it for how it is. I've researched into nearly every mass shooting and bombing on US soil. Your gun bans wouldn't have stopped these manics, and gun free zones played a big factor in their plans. I'm doing just fine as a 17yo and plan on being just fine broski. Already had my hc drug problem and overcame, now I have a motivation to make and save. Shit bruh, I save most from my 2 main income sources since I started getting a Youtube paycheck. I'm living high and fun trying to enjoy my childhood. I pay my internet bill, power bill and more subscriptions online than I can count. I'm doing fucking fine and I'm fortunate enough to inherit a lot of stuff from my family as well. I expect to make it bruh, what do you have to show? Your ass doesn't even have a paid rank. Here, bruv, send me a picture of your specs and setup, let's compare.
    "It's true. But when more modern weapons came out, our forefathers still said sure! Even to a gun that fired 18 rounds every 5 seconds, they thought it was awesome... But very expensive."

So you're pro-gun control then. It being "very expensive" is a buffer to prevent the average peasant from getting a hold of dangerous weapons. Just like we do with machine guns, tanks, and rockets. We have laws in place to prevent misuse of dangerous weapons. With machine guns you need a license and to pay annual fees. If you're creating rockets in the US, you cannot have foreign workers employed. We take measures to prevent "bad people" from using extremely dangerous weapons. If you have to take a test, go 6 months with a permit, and then prove you're competent enough to drive a car. Then why the hell would we not have the same system setup for weapons, oh wait we do. And those weapons are rarely even seen in the hands of civilians.

"You want to limit the sale of semi-automatics... Kek. First off, that's nearly every pistol and that's actually retarded. If you were a teacher, you'd be the kind that would punish an entire class for one's doings. God you're ignorant as fuck. Criminals tend to not be buying their heat from fucking Walmart."

Semi-automatic rifles and the law makers can decide the technical details of what classifies which semi-automatics as a restricted gun. Criminals and the mentally ill buy their guns through loophole that delay background checks. There is also the case of unregulated peer to peer sales in which case someone can be totally unaware they're selling their weapon to a criminal/mentally ill person. The point of basic gun control would be to pass measures to actually have regulations. So you can't go ahead and buy your gun after 3 days if nobody looks into your record. That's like letting people rob stores as long as the cops don't show up in time.

"You have not proven shit. lmao. 5m+ AR-15 style rifles in civilian hands, how many deaths bucko? We know there's 400 rifle deaths a year, who knows how many are even with the AR-15... XD
    No bud. I do not want to restrict the vulnerable woman to the gun horder. Criminals do not give two shits about the law and after your restriction, CRIMINALS would be getting guns easier than the average citizen. Which, as you see in gun restricted countries, a rise in 'hot' robberies, sexual assault and violent crime. You will not and can not disarm this country after everything that has happened. You sick deluded fuck. The criminals are eager for less retaliation, that means more money baby! Also, the Democrats are eager as that's some more money through gun trafficking. "

At least 11 deaths by AR15 this year alone. Gun control as I keep repeating my self is not aimed to ban guns, it's aimed to regulate the sell of guns. The point of regulating guns isn't just to prevent criminals from having them. It's to prevent potential crimes from being committed with those weapons. Nobody is trying to disarm the country, we're trying to prevent regular people like you from having assault rifle styled weapons designed to massacre the human body.

This is a video explaining the difference from an AR15 and a handgun to you. Hopefully you already knew, AR15s could obliterate your entire body, a handgun will just put a few holes in you.

'You're the one that wants to restrict semi-automatic guns. Which is fucking evil AND UNREASONABLE.

I'm doing just fine as a 17yo"

There we go this explains the problem. You still haven't developed enough mentally or socially to comprehend the scope of damage people will do to each other if left with weapons of mass destruction. It's your opinion that I'm evil and unreasonable for wanting to limit the access of regular people to weapons designed to not just kill but obliterate the human body. It's a fact that killing is wrong in society, you could even say it's evil. It's unreasonable to do nothing when your people are acquiring semi-automatic rifles to commit mass murder every month.

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to continue an argument with a 17 year old kid who's never been in a gun fight or seen one in his life. Let alone been a responsible gun owner for years. I suppose it was pointless for me to even attempt to educate you. You're unwilling to accept you are wrong, and that's a dangerous thing. Like I said in my other post, you're going to have a tough life ahead of you. Don't kill yourself.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234