LightbulbWTSPRUTH GRAPHICS | ★ Professional Logos ★ Banners ★ Thread Designs ★ Signatures & more

Posts 1–15 of 1,228 · Page 1 of 82
PRUTH GRAPHICS | ★ Professional Logos ★ Banners ★ Thread Designs ★ Signatures & more

Vouch Copy given to [MPGH]Hentai




 
T.O.S

1. All payments are made in full and upfront unless discussed otherwise and confirmed before the deal.
2. After any work has started any refunds are under my full discretion.
3. Refunds will not be provided after the final product has been accepted.
4. When I process any crypto refund, it will be made in the FIAT currency equivalent to the crypto amount paid on the purchase date.
5. I don't provide source files for my design/web work by default, I charge a fee to provide these files.
6. I don't have to take on your work, I'll choose if I want to take on your request or not.
7. Turn around time will be discussed during the contact before the order placement.
8. I accept BTC, USDT and Paypal (F&F).





ATTACHED PROOF:
proof_2001.jpg450 KB · 800 downloads proof_2002.jpg335 KB · 714 downloads proof_2003.jpg514 KB · 728 downloads
can I have a vouch ?

@pruth
any vouch copy available?
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post

@pruth
any vouch copy available?
yeah sure! connect me on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SErkol View Post
can I have a vouch ?
fine, you can! connect me on Skype
Vouch Copy Received!
My rate is definitely 10/10.
I received a thread design for my betting service. Prices are good value for money, you exactly get what you pay for. OP is very kind person, doing everything you ask for, his graphic skills are amazing. I would recommend this guy to everyone!
Quote Originally Posted by SErkol View Post
Vouch Copy Received!
My rate is definitely 10/10.
I received a thread design for my betting service. Prices are good value for money, you exactly get what you pay for. OP is very kind person, doing everything you ask for, his graphic skills are amazing. I would recommend this guy to everyone!
Thank you so much <3
No vouch left?
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
No vouch left?
no vouches left

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Del Rey View Post
I won't sugar coat it, at first I had low expectations when I contacted Pruth because of terrible past experiences vie had in the past with Graphic Designers here on the forums, but holy shit did he exceed my expectations. Purth was very kind enough to update me on how my logo was coming up without me even having to ask, talking about customer service. I had a logo designed for my Esports team and we're all in the team so honored to adopt and accept what he created as what represents us, and we'd like to say thank you for your great work. Good luck with sales bro, until next time <3
Thank you so much <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
+1 Vouch copy recieved. Did an amusing job for a thread design of a game which he had no idea about. Was quite patient , and had done what I asked of him. The prices are cheaper to others so if you need a quick designer check this mate out. He was kind enough it edit the thread without opposing due to my misleadings.GLWS
Thank you so much for vouching my thread
I won't sugar coat it, at first I had low expectations when I contacted Pruth because of terrible past experiences vie had in the past with Graphic Designers here on the forums, but holy shit did he exceed my expectations. Purth was very kind enough to update me on how my logo was coming up without me even having to ask, talking about customer service. I had a logo designed for my Esports team and we're all in the team so honored to adopt and accept what he created as what represents us, and we'd like to say thank you for your great work. Good luck with sales bro, until next time <3
+1 Vouch copy recieved. Did an amusing job for a thread design of a game which he had no idea about. Was quite patient , and had done what I asked of him. The prices are cheaper to others so if you need a quick designer check this mate out. He was kind enough it edit the thread without opposing due to my misleadings.GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
Added on Skype.
Talked to you on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Daily BUMF
Added on Skype.
+Vouch

Very friendly designer, he keeps asking your opinion through the job patiently, to keep you 100% satisfied. He is a pro
Just got my thread design delivered, everything is fine and he will keep supporting after deliverance.

I'm satisfied with my order, thank you
Posts 1–15 of 1,228 · Page 1 of 82

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?