nice avatar

u caught up on super?
    still haven't finished dbz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

dave calm down.

you'd think you would have learned about how retarded 95% of the users are on here but I guess not
    Pretty sure that goes for all humans... including you hahahahaha

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCrazy View Post
    Source: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...cid=spartandhp

An autonomous Uber car killed a woman in the street in Arizona, police said, in what appears to be the first reported fatal crash involving a self-driving vehicle and a pedestrian in the US.
    Tempe police said the self-driving car was in autonomous mode at the time of the crash and that the vehicle hit a woman, who was walking outside of the crosswalk and later died at a hospital. There was a vehicle operator inside the car at the time of the crash.

Uber said in a statement on Twitter: “Our hearts go out to the victim’s family. We are fully cooperating with local authorities in their investigation of this incident.” A spokesman declined to comment further on the crash.

Dara Khosrowshahi, Uber’s CEO tweeted, “Some incredibly sad news out of Arizona. We’re thinking of the victim’s family as we work with local law enforcement to understand what happened.”

RIP. Why would you make it self driving in the first place. Pretty stupid tbh.
    There is a video watch it, the pedestrian was clearly at fault. They walked out in front of the car with their bike with no lights on a dark road. The dash cam shows that any driver would have had 1 second to react and the result would have been the same with a human driver.

Change the title to idiot pedestrian get her self killed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    "slaughter" is a really bad way of describing it lol

i think its the victims fault judging from the current info thats out so far

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If she was, in fact, walking outside of the crosswalk, the car wouldn't have compensated for that.

Natural Selection at its finest.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The title "slaughters", no the car did not "slaughter her", that is a big of an over exaggeration. Although she was indeed struck by a self driving car traveling 40mph and she did die.
    They are currently looking into the safety driver [woman who is supposed to ensure this doesn't happen], because she wasn't even paying attention. But shit pay me to sit in a self driving car I am going to be on the phone the whole damn way.
    Also was the lady going across a cross walk? Or did she just walk across a street as a car approached... Many questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12