WTSWalmart accounts with Gift card balance 25-35%

Posts 1–15 of 317 · Page 1 of 22
Walmart accounts with Gift card balance 25-35%
Hello, everyone!

I am selling Walmart accounts
Many accounts in stock ($10-$200)

Payment: BTC & ETH & LTC & BCC
Price: 25-35% from balance
Contact: Add me on IM

proofs:

ⓘ
ⓘ
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Vouch for this guy. User went first on an account with a $29 worth of balance. Fully recommend dealing with him as he showed patience. Will be using again if I ever need. Thanks man
BUUUUUUUMP
HAVE AN 110$ and 93$ ACCOUNTS (93 WITH ACCESS TO EMAIL AND NOT USE LONG TIME)
Price: 35%
A LOT ACCS WITH ACCESS TO EMAIL 10-30$


ⓘ
Can this be used in store using Walmart pay or something?
Which is the best safest way to use these?
Quote Originally Posted by iphoneuser123 View Post
Can this be used in store using Walmart pay or something?
Which is the best safest way to use these?
Add me in skype
fast transaction, I recommend!!!
Sent you a message on skype. I'm interested in how you use these.
BUMP BUMP BUMP
2 ACCOUNTS IN STOCK (70$-100$)
Price: 35%
A LOT ACCS 10-70$ (30%)
bought 2 accounts from seller, everything was good
Quote Originally Posted by friedriceisgood View Post
bought 2 accounts from seller, everything was good
How you use them?
Posts 1–15 of 317 · Page 1 of 22
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?