Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Yeah, I can't seem to find this in ILSpy.

I definitely can in Reflector...

- - - Updated - - -

Those two lines are set to ldarg.0 for me. If I try to change them to the values listed, they say that it's unknown.
    Last edited by Aidan402; 01-07-2018 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks
    Anyone that is interested with the 16.4 update

Creative Menu
    GameManager.KU.MoveNext():bool
    "Edit" Line 136 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

Debug Menu
    "Edit" Line 139 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

yes it works! how to get the damage 99999? how to see everyone on the map? how to open all doors ?? what lines change for this?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rusko*** For This Useful Post:

redo55 (07-29-2018)

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1289890
    everything is described in detail.
    !!!!NOT EDIT>-- *No drop on death*
    it will crash the game.

Thanks
    Could any nice enough find the new values so it works on the war of walkers 5.2 + bigger backpacks
    i can use it if its not the bbm but it deletes halve my invenotry everytime when i logout of the server when i dont use the bigger backpack mod

Mod Link:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)

assembly csharp is also i attachments
    Virus San:
    [SPOILER]https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/ae9ukpk3lz[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/18...bc87/detection[/SPOILER]
    Last edited by blackmagie; 02-21-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks
    i checked those lines and they are not 14.1 they are i4.1 should it be directly 14.1?

Thanks
    Help me please! I change lines - save - launch game and i got black screen! What i did wrong?

Thanks
    While this does work, it is useless without a working EAC bypass. All the NonEAC servers are ether passworded with no info on joining the group/forum for them or they are always empty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shaman1907 View Post
    Help me please! I change lines - save - launch game and i got black screen! What i did wrong?
    Launch with EAC turned off.

Thanks
    For "Show all players on map" Any help? Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rusko*** View Post
    Anyone that is interested with the 16.4 update

Creative Menu
    "Edit" Line 136 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

Debug Menu
    "Edit" Line 139 from ldc.14.0 to ldc.14.1

yes it works! how to get the damage 99999? how to see everyone on the map? how to open all doors ?? what lines change for this?
    добовляйся в скайп Voin-WOT (japwot) https://*******.gg/xVevvy nick NoName_WOT (дискорд)
    Last edited by japwotas; 04-21-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Hello, Can you please tell me how do you find the Right Inner class in GameManager (KU in this case) and how to find the right lines to edit in the MoveNext Boolean.
    Maybe some instruction ? Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -
    "
    GUIWindowConsole.FUG():Void
    ''Edit" Line 028 from brtrue.s to brfalse.s
    "

I couldn't find brtrue.s in the 028 line I get ldc.r4 with operand infinity
    why?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by face_crusher View Post
    Hello, Can you please tell me how do you find the Right Inner class in GameManager (KU in this case) and how to find the right lines to edit in the MoveNext Boolean.
    Maybe some instruction ? Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -
    "
    GUIWindowConsole.FUG():Void
    ''Edit" Line 028 from brtrue.s to brfalse.s
    "

I couldn't find brtrue.s in the 028 line I get ldc.r4 with operand infinity
    why?
    I'm assuming you're using ILSpy to edit the assembly. I'm guessing your issues finding GameManager.KU are arising due to ILSpy's tendency to hide nested (or inner as it's sometimes called) classes and methods. To see GameManager.KU, change the language ILSpy is decompling to by selecting either IL or IL with C# language (the latter may be absent with older versions of ILSpy) from the drop-down menu on ILSpy's toolbar.

Once you're able to see the GameManager.KU and its methods, you can select the MoveNext(): Bool method. The part that you're trying to edit looks like this in C#:

With the language set to IL, it should look like this:

or like this in the Reflexil menu:

The ldc.i4.s => 40/42 lines are referencing the index (or location in) the enum, EnumGamePrefs, where DebugMenuEnabled and CreativeMenuEnabled are located respectively.
    The ldc.i4.0 lines are the number zero. If you're familiar with coding, you know that zero is the same thing as false and one is the same thing as true. This comes from how the hardware of computers operate, but I'm not getting into that.
    The call to GamePrefs.Set is the method that changes the value of the game preferences, depending the the arguments, EnumGamePrefs + bool, that are passed into it. In this case, it's being called (or activated/run) with the EnumGamePrefs' values of DebugMenuEnabled and CreativeMenuEnabled with booleans of false.

To edit the MoveNext(): Bool method to enable debug and creative menus, change the false (ldc.i4.0) to true (ldc.i4.1) by right clicking both of the ldc.i4.0 OpCodes and changing them to true (ldc.i4.1). The final result will look like this:

Now just save the assembly and you're good to go!

For your second question about not finding the brtrue.s OpCode in GUIWindowConsole.FUG(): Void for enabling the console commands. The instruction you quoted says it's on line 028. What you have to realize is that this location changes with every update. So instead of looking for a specific line, you have to look through the code for the proper set of sequential OpCodes that make up the if statement (brtrue.s) that you're looking for. In C#, the line you're trying to edit looks like this (it may look like the image on the bottom of this post depending on how it's decompiled. See next paragraph for more details.):

Looking for a brtrue.s in all the OpCodes is nice and all. However, keep in mind that different programs may decompile the C# code differently and in a different order, but still mean the same thing in the end. The programs, ILSpy and .NET Reflector, give different code in some circumstances.

So how can you know which OpCode to look for if the C# code and the line number changes? You can see in the code snipped above, the Steam network object is being called and then the IsClient() method inside the network object is being called. So instead of looking for a specific brtrue.s, you can look for something in the OpCodes that looks to be mimicking this action right before a brtrue.s. By scrolling through and looking at each brtrue.s instruction, you can find some references to the IsClient() method and the Steam network object. In this case, it's located before the second brtrue.s in the code.
    +

You can see a call to Steam::get_Network() method and also a call to NetworkCommon::get_IsClient() method right afterward. This closely matches our code snippet. So now all that's needed to be done after finding the correct brtrue.s OpCode is change it to brfalse.s. The Reflexil window now looks like this:

By changing this, the C# code will now look like this (after the object model is updated. It may end up looking like the first code snippet mentioned above depending on the decompiler.):

Now all that's needed to be done is to save the assembly and try it out!

Best,
    Sqeegie
    Last edited by Sqeegie; 05-26-2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Typo, additional mention, and charification on pictures

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sqeegie For This Useful Post:

face_crusher (06-06-2018),[MPGH]Psychotic (06-04-2018),redo55 (07-29-2018),THaeztdHtehthth (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by qwewer View Post
    Is there a way for admins to detect it from the server side without EAC?
    As far as I'm aware of, not really.

The console commands modification changes the check the game preforms to determine whether the command being execute should be executed locally or sent to the server. Normally, it checks if the executor (or sender as it is called in the code) is a client or the server. If it's a client, the command is sent to the server to be authenticated. Depending on the command, it's executed after authentication, or sent back to client in order to be executed depending if it was authorized or not. If the sender is a server, nothing is sent anywhere and is executed locally. The modification changes it so the opposite is true. If the server is the sender, send it to the server (this is why an error occurs in singleplayer as it's trying to send a command to the server, but there isn't one to send it to), or if the sender is a client, execute locally. After saying all of this, the end result is that nothing is being sent to the server for admins to pick up on. At least for the most part. The command being executed obviously changes stuff on the client. Theoretically, if the server admin has anti-cheat mods installed on the server (or have a sharp eye), it/they may detect changes to the player's inventory, stats, or any number of things depending on what's being looking for. However, as far as I'm aware, the chance of detection is low.
    The same goes for simply enabling debug/creative menus. The act of enabling/using them can't really be detected, however, depending on how they are used, there is a small chance of them being spotted.

Best,
    Sqeegie

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sqeegie For This Useful Post:

THaeztdHtehthth (06-05-2018)

Thanks
    how do i delete this post
    Last edited by Fat Pat; 06-05-2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: delete

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by qwewer View Post
    What about the one that allows you to see all player in the map?
    That particular modification, as far as I'm aware, is completely undetectable with EAC disabled. There isn't anything changing that can be picked up on, unless it's obvious that you know where everyone is. If the server you're joining has custom mods that are installed, it's also possible that anti-cheat measures could be built-in to those that could detect it, but that's not really applicable for most people.

Best,
    Sqeegie

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sqeegie For This Useful Post:

THaeztdHtehthth (06-06-2018)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123