Thanks

Creating a New account without getting Restricted [Able to pay 20€]

Hey!

First of all, i tried literally EVERYTHING you can do to bypass a Restriction.
    I changed my HWID, my MAC-Adress &' my Uninstall ID (I even cleaninstalled my Windows) AND got a new internet Provider.
    It took me a while and it almost ruined my account cuz i changed my UniqueID BUT i got it working and created a new account.
    I also made an account &' wasnt playing on it for 10 Days (cuz of a guide from mpgh) BUT after 9 Days (in those 9 days i earned about 70pp).
    SO i literally played like a noob, did not a single FC but i still got banned AND got an email that im Multiaccounting.
    I literally got this message:

Your account has been found to be in breach of our community rules regarding multiple accounts creation and sharing. Owning or using multiple accounts are not allowed - each osu! member may only have one account associated with them. It is also forbidden to play on someone else's account or have someone else play on yours.

Your original account likely remains accessible. Please use the first account that you ever created to play, and do not create any additional multi-accounts or share your account with anyone in the future. Avoid accessing any of your other accounts, as that would still be a breach of our rules and might lead to further sanctions.

Regards,
    osu! support

So now im here still wondering what i did wrong, or what i can do to just create a New account and enjoy the Game (obviously without Cheating).
    First of all i DONT wanna use hqOsu, Dejavu or a VPN. I just dont wanna use any kind of software to manipulate my Computer or my Internet connection.
    I just wanna turn on my pc and play for fun and not gonna get banned Again.

SO cuz of all that i will pay the person that helps me fixing those problems (20€) u can choose between Paypal, a Steam game or anything else.
    If u wanna contact me, please dont private message me here cuz i have no clue how to check it.
    Just write it under this thread or write me on Disc0rd: kloudeath#5709
    Thanks for reading this &' have a nice day!
    Last edited by iChbraucheHilfe; 08-30-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Maybe i try create account and give it you?
    Last edited by Cherry-; 08-30-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks
    Update: Tried to revive my old account,... osu! Support is a JOKE got the same email 8 times (copy paste ofc):

"Hello and thank you for your appeal request.

Your account has been found to be in breach of our community rules regarding multiple accounts creation and sharing. Owning or using multiple accounts are not allowed - each osu! member may only have one account associated with them. It is also forbidden to play on someone else's account or have someone else play on yours.

Your original account likely remains accessible. Please use the first account that you ever created to play, and do not create any additional multi-accounts or share your account with anyone in the future. Avoid accessing any of your other accounts, as that would still be a breach of our rules and might lead to further sanctions.

Regards,
    osu! support"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry- View Post
    Maybe i try create account and give it you?
    Dont think it will work cuz of different flags, also it has to do something with my pc what i did not change very well or what still remains so osu! knows its me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iChbraucheHilfe View Post
    Update: Tried to revive my old account,... osu! Support is a JOKE got the same email 8 times (copy paste ofc):

Regards,
    osu! support"

- - - Updated - - -

Dont think it will work cuz of different flags, also it has to do something with my pc what i did not change very well or what still remains so osu! knows its me.
    wait a sec
    Last edited by Excuseme?; 08-31-2018 at 05:16 AM.
    hey guess what

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Excuseme? View Post
    wait a sec
    yes?! Can u help or are u here for posthunting?

Thanks

Regards,
    osu! support"

- - - Updated - - -

Is that your First Account?. for `testing` try use virtual machine, or use linux distro e.g, ubuntu desktop (osu ppy sh/forum/p/3822351), or Buying new HDD instead spoofing, yet other sources says, "You also need to buy new motherboard", but actually you don't need, except buying new pc.
    Last edited by Ryyx; 08-31-2018 at 05:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryyx View Post
    Is that your First Account?. for `testing` try use virtual machine, or use linux distro e.g, ubuntu desktop (osu ppy sh/forum/p/3822351), or Buying new HDD instead spoofing, yet other sources says, "You also need to buy new motherboard", but actually you don't need, except buying new pc.
    So buying a new HDD and doing thinks like, changing MAC &' UninstallID would work? If so i think i know what i have to do.
    Now my question is if that thing with "You also need to buy a new motherboard" is true or not.

*Edit: Since i think my UniqueID is blacklisted, buying a new HDD would solve that issue right? Cuz im not IP Banned (got a Dynamic ip-adress).

And my last question: my network adapter "Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller" is my MAC-Adress, what part of my computer do i have to change to get a new Network adapter or is there any chance to change that better instead of using T-MAC Adress Changer?
    Best Regards
    Last edited by iChbraucheHilfe; 08-31-2018 at 05:58 AM.

Thanks
    So buying a new HDD and doing thinks like, changing MAC &' UninstallID would work? If so i think i know what i have to do.
    Now my question is if that thing with "You also need to buy a new motherboard" is true or not.

AND another question for you (maybe u know how). I'm currently using Windows10 &' i cant change my UniqueID, do you know how i could change it,
    since its different from Windows7/8 &' 10.
    Best Regards
    You don't need change motherboard. since osu only need your HWID &/or MAC &/or UninstallID. (Before buying new HDD, recommended ya to use Existing HDD first and change 3 Important IDs and try Register new Account).

Check `System.Identity.UniqueID` or did ya already use DiskPart command? `uniqueid disk [id={<dword> | <GUID>}] [noerr]`
    https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/win...mands/uniqueid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryyx View Post
    You don't need change motherboard. since osu only need your HWID &/or MAC &/or UninstallID. (Before buying new HDD, recommended ya to use Existing HDD first and change 3 Important IDs and try Register new Account).

Check `System.Identity.UniqueID` or did ya already use DiskPart command? `uniqueid disk [id={<dword> | <GUID>}] [noerr]`
    https://docs.microsof*****m/en-us/win...mands/uniqueid
    Is there a chance you could write me on disc0rd and help me for a moment? If it works im willing to give something back to you!
    If so: kloudeath#5709

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yes?! Can u help or are u here for posthunting?
    ya i was gonna make an account for u but den i realized its ur fault for not using methods of making multiaccs that dont actually mess with your system info
    Last edited by Excuseme?; 08-31-2018 at 10:50 AM.
    hey guess what

Thanks
    your replies are pointless so don't even bother