Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    I am trying to setup a metro server with the same files as this it loads in perfectly saying that the client data has transfered then goes on a black screen this is in game btw then spawns me on debug island and cannot press y or anything. Here is the log.

extDB2: SQL_RAW: Error StatementException: MySQL: [MySQL]: [Comment]: mysql_stmt_prepare error [mysql_stmt_error]: Table 'metro.serverinstance' doesn't exist [mysql_stmt_errno]: 1146 [mysql_stmt_sqlstate]: 42S02 [statemnt]: UPDATE serverinstance SET startTime=NOW() WHERE id='d'
    extDB2: SQL_RAW: Error StatementException: SQL: UPDATE serverinstance SET startTime=NOW() WHERE id='d'

please help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kianed10 View Post
    I am trying to setup a metro server with the same files as this it loads in perfectly saying that the client data has transfered then goes on a black screen this is in game btw then spawns me on debug island and cannot press y or anything. Here is the log.

extDB2: SQL_RAW: Error StatementException: MySQL: [MySQL]: [Comment]: mysql_stmt_prepare error [mysql_stmt_error]: Table 'metro.serverinstance' doesn't exist [mysql_stmt_errno]: 1146 [mysql_stmt_sqlstate]: 42S02 [statemnt]: UPDATE serverinstance SET startTime=NOW() WHERE id='d'
    extDB2: SQL_RAW: Error StatementException: SQL: UPDATE serverinstance SET startTime=NOW() WHERE id='d'

please help
    Ok mate , i know you're asking for help - but really? It's literally telling you what is missing from your DB, just add it...

Thanks
    Anyone knows the fix for when people spawn in debug? They get added to the database but just keep spawning in debug. Some people spawn just fine.

Thanks
    what @mod u use in this mission

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789