MW2 Unlock All - Perks - Titles - Emblems - Attachments

Posts 1–15 of 150 · Page 1 of 10
MW2 Unlock All - Perks - Titles - Emblems - Attachments
Heya,

Since people really want one of these, and I failed to find one, I updated an old one I had around.

It'll unlock all (pretty much) after you press enter

Enjoy it guys, no idea if its detected (who cares?)

Virustotal:
https:// www . virustotal . com/en/file/490a8f686bffe4389f2c60c042b7a1dcb452aad18ec3a3c594 6e95ad8e7b4849/analysis/1452075665/
Jotti:
https:// virusscan . jotti . org/en-US/filescanjob/55m2go312j

UnlockTitles_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 19,352 downloads Clean
Seems a bit sus you put spaces for the virus scans :/
Hey, sorry mate, I can't actually post links.
I know you think it is suspicious. I can't really prove otherwise (except if you decompile the app yourself)
Quote Originally Posted by Brynaldo8 View Post
Hey, sorry mate, I can't actually post links.
I know you think it is suspicious. I can't really prove otherwise (except if you decompile the app yourself)
Please include screenshots as well
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post


Please include screenshots as well
Of what?
Its a console application.
It says "Press ENTER when ready" and exits after.
Quote Originally Posted by Brynaldo8 View Post
Of what?
Its a console application.
It says "Press ENTER when ready" and exits after.
No images no downloads
I thought I already posted this message o.0

Approved, please post back with results
WORKS... cheers dude.
Quote Originally Posted by minyaza View Post
WORKS... cheers dude.
No problem mate, enjoy
Sorry for assuming before, I'm opening it but getting no results, do I need to have mw2 open or closed? It doesn't seem to open or do anything. Sorry.
WORKS! Thanks m8

- - - Updated - - -

WORKS! Thanks m8.
PD: Do you have some unlocker for mw3?
Quote Originally Posted by Dithie View Post
Sorry for assuming before, I'm opening it but getting no results, do I need to have mw2 open or closed? It doesn't seem to open or do anything. Sorry.
We're writing to the game memory, so of course you need mw2 open xD
Found nothing suspicious in the code and it works like a charm.
Approved

- - - Updated - - -

Open the game, run the file, press any key and that's it
Doesn't seem to do anything? I open the game and go to barracks, ALT-TAB out of the game, open the file as Admin, press Enter and nothing happens the thing just closes after enter and nothing changes in the game, I even back out of Barracks to refresh it my rank stays the same.
Posts 1–15 of 150 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?