OutdatedChrome -DeV ~ CrossFire NA - WallHack , SUPERDAMAGE ,SUPERJUMP , NORELOAD,NORECOIL,

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Chrome -DeV ~ CrossFire NA - WallHack , SUPERDAMAGE ,SUPERJUMP , NORELOAD,NORECOIL,
HEY GUYS
TODAY I AM GOING TO RELEASE
MY FIRST SIMPLE CF NA HACK

( Chrome -DeV )
Patch : 1308
Features :
CrossHair
Wallhack
SpeedHack
SuperJump
Super Damage
C4 Hack
Noreload
Less recoil
No spread
NoFallDmg
NoZonedmg







VIRUS SCAN FOR DLL
VIRUS TOTAL [ 3 / 60 ]

USE DXCHEATMAPPER/ OR GO HERE AND FIND AN UD INJECTOR
USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK


REQUIERMENTS

DIRECTX 9 / 10
C++ 2010

CREDITS
MemoryThePast @dreek1 @Programerr47


ChromeHackBETAV2_mpgh.net.rar197 KB · 2,409 downloads 3/57 malicious
Got my account banned
Glad I used my test account
Quote Originally Posted by PsyBeast View Post
Got my account banned
Glad I used my test account
Sorry but i've posted this 1 week ago ...
but i hope you re-test this with diffrence injector
whats button to open menu?
hey bud just to let you know this hack is not working anymore

- - - Updated - - -

it gets a error right when the game opens up

- - - Updated - - -

it gets a error right when the game opens its like a games error and it crashes
what is your no reload is it overwrite?
Quote Originally Posted by ronjeffrey123 View Post
what is your no reload is it overwrite?
yep !
//msgtooshort
Yeah, this hack doesn't work anymore. I keep getting errors just starting the game.
Quote Originally Posted by tnbrunontt View Post
Yeah, this hack doesn't work anymore. I keep getting errors just starting the game.
this patched 3 week ago !
works only on win 7
Thanks hope this work, I only ever get 1 hack to work but it was detected the very next day
cool! works like a charm
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?