Thumbs upDetectedSimple WallHack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
//approved , Not tested. Use at your own risk.
Tested, ingame did nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by ScaapeZ View Post
Tested, ingame did nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by salviusdagreyt View Post
didnt work ty for trying
Try with this Microsoft Visual c++ 2013 Redistributable x86
Quote Originally Posted by kukuepta824 View Post
The Visual C++ Redistributable Packages install run-time components that are required to run C++ applications that are built by using Visual Studio 2013

Still nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by ScaapeZ View Post
Still nothing.

Maybe you are not activated NUMPAD1, this is right on the laptop keyboard.
Quote Originally Posted by kukuepta824 View Post
Maybe you are not activated NUMPAD1, this is right on the laptop keyboard.
I have a desktop. I know what the Numpad 1 key is, and I do press it. Nothing happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScaapeZ View Post
I have a desktop. I know what the Numpad 1 key is, and I do press it. Nothing happens.
Ended up making it work, tried on a secondary account and got instantly banned.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?