WTSVIRTUAL CREDIT CARD FOR GOOGLE HOME MINI!EVERY ORDER SHIPPS!

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD FOR GOOGLE HOME MINI!EVERY ORDER SHIPPS!
THREAD DESIGN COMING SOON!



Selling high quality vccs for google home mini

Every order ships,30 orders which I made for myself all of them shipped.
These are all valid generated vccs,not some online card generator crap.

Price is 7$/piece and with this card you can make 10 orders!
It pays of in the end and you dont need to worry about orders cancelled beacuse of my card!
I can generate only three vccs at a time and tune up the order amount on the card,contact me on IM for custom order!
Action is valid until 31st of december so hurry up for your google home mini!





Vouch provided on the giveaway on the link below:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1412098&page=3

ADD ME ON IM
So I can order whatever the hell I want for $7? If this is the case, do I need a Google Home Mini?
Add me on IM
Quote Originally Posted by IanPacino View Post
THREAD DESIGN COMING SOON!



Selling high quality vccs for google home mini

Every order ships,30 orders which I made for myself all of them shipped.
These are all valid generated vccs,not some online card generator crap.

Price is 7$/piece and with this card you can make 10 orders!
It pays of in the end and you dont need to worry about orders cancelled beacuse of my card!
I can generate only three vccs at a time and tune up the order amount on the card,contact me on IM for custom order!
Action is valid until 31st of december so hurry up for your google home mini!





Vouch provided on the giveaway on the link below:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1412098&page=3

ADD ME ON IM
sent request.
added on im
Bump!Working UK and USA!
Quote Originally Posted by IanPacino View Post
THREAD DESIGN COMING SOON!



Selling high quality vccs for google home mini

Every order ships,30 orders which I made for myself all of them shipped.
These are all valid generated vccs,not some online card generator crap.

Price is 7$/piece and with this card you can make 10 orders!
It pays of in the end and you dont need to worry about orders cancelled beacuse of my card!
I can generate only three vccs at a time and tune up the order amount on the card,contact me on IM for custom order!
Action is valid until 31st of december so hurry up for your google home mini!





Vouch provided on the giveaway on the link below:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1412098&page=3

ADD ME ON IM
Added pal
add on IM please
Bump!Paypal limited me so accepting btc only from now!
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?