SmileHow the Rez Bypass works.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How the Rez Bypass works.
This Post will be for People with knowledge about Rez Modding & Hex Editing.


Requirements:
-Binary Ninja https://binary.ninja
-LithTech Jupiter & TPS ToolKit https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1196770 by @supercarz1991
-Combat Arms Classic Client


Tutorial:
Start Binary Ninja and open the Engine.exe or Engine2.exe depending on if u want to play with 1000hz and no mouse accel or not.
It should look like this.


Now Press CTRL + F, type .rez and click on Find

It should look something like this


Now Rightclick on the right side where it says "Game\*.rez" (The * can be any Rez File Name) and click on "View in Hex Editor"


To Bypass the Rez File Check change it from "Game\RS.rez" to "Mods\RS.rez" you can directly change it. (There will be two entries of that File, just change both of them.)
Entry #1
Entry #2

Done with that part.
Click on File in the top left corner and select "Save Content As"


Only thing left todo now is to create a Folder inside ur Combat Arms Classic Folder and name it Mods.
Put the Rez Files u bypassed into this Folder.
Run the Game by making a runnable Engine.exe, if u're advanced u know how this works. if not just look it up.

Info:
-Do not delete any of the files in the CA_Classic\Game Folder.

Working Stuff i have tested:
-Defuse Everywhere
-Rez Chams
-Weapon Mods

I already made a small program that basically redirects every single rez file to ur CA_Classic\Mods Folder.
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1411445
Have fun modding.
thanks a lot for the tutorial!
YOU'RE JOKING?!? MODDING IS BACK!!! this will last a month maybe....

Dude, I'm excited though. Give me a week and I'll blow this section up! Let's have some fun boys and girls!
@dMorphX thanks for the credits on the tools. I'll make a video for this and credit ya

Idk if you were here for some of the old school bypasses, but if you put all your mods in the Texturescripts rez file, it'll run em from 1 rez. we used to make monster rez files that were huge with every mod in 1 rez
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
YOU'RE JOKING?!? MODDING IS BACK!!! this will last a month maybe....

Dude, I'm excited though. Give me a week and I'll blow this section up! Let's have some fun boys and girls!
@dMorphX thanks for the credits on the tools. I'll make a video for this and credit ya

Idk if you were here for some of the old school bypasses, but if you put all your mods in the Texturescripts rez file, it'll run em from 1 rez. we used to make monster rez files that were huge with every mod in 1 rez
bro lets have fun and gimme the new attributes text files i want to try soemthing out
thx :P
Quote Originally Posted by Akya View Post
bro lets have fun and gimme the new attributes text files i want to try soemthing out
thx :P
No... as stated in the PM, attributes is not moddable lol

UPDATE
I lied. works
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
No... as stated in the PM, attributes is not moddable lol

UPDATE
I lied. works
yea i know but i need help.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
RIP CA again
Right ca can finally be fun again lol
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us