Lightbulb[Combat Arms] Help [Visual Basic 2008]

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Combat Arms] Help [Visual Basic 2008]
Need Help [VB Pros Can help me ]

Ok I Made

An

1) AFK Bot
2) Spammer Bot
3) Anti Recoil

But The Only Problem Is How Do I Make It Work On COmbat Arms
i know it has something to do with DirectX But How??

Thanking People In Advance

I can only say one thing. Wrong section.
moved to vb, more likely you'll find "VB Pros" here
yea.. posted in the VB section, got help in less than 5 mins.. People really need to learn where to post. This is the COMBAT ARMS help section. Go to the VB Area.

Bluthera
Are they .dll's or applications? Should be just "start up and play"
ok ok i know what are x,y are i have alr put them in my program, but the thing is my hotkeys won't work in the game O.o
What language are you using? (if any)
i just made a tapper btw ^^ my best invention BUT HOW TO MAKE IT WORK IN COMMBATTT ARRMMMS o.o

erm help? will be grateful to those who helped me
I can't speak for everyone else, But I personally am a little confused, I think we would be able to help you more if we understood what you did more, You said you made a AFK Bot, A Spammer and anti Recoil, Now you have made a tapper, I assume your using Vb 2008, Cause you said "help vb2008" , I think my main question is , How did you create game specific software without knowing how to implement it? I think once we have a little more information, we will know where you are, how you got there, and how we can help you better. more Information = better
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
I can't speak for everyone else, But I personally am a little confused, I think we would be able to help you more if we understood what you did more, You said you made a AFK Bot, A Spammer and anti Recoil, Now you have made a tapper, I assume your using Vb 2008, Cause you said "help vb2008" , I think my main question is , How did you create game specific software without knowing how to implement it? I think once we have a little more information, we will know where you are, how you got there, and how we can help you better. more Information = better
Very true.
Expecially with the AFK Bot, U need CA mouse coordinates for the "quick join" and stuff.
But im guessing with the anti-recoil, you used a code to pull the mouse down once it goes up?
I could be wrong, But im assuming you did it like that (Like all the other visual basic no recoil's)
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


Very true.
Expecially with the AFK Bot, U need CA mouse coordinates for the "quick join" and stuff.
But im guessing with the anti-recoil, you used a code to pull the mouse down once it goes up?
I could be wrong, But im assuming you did it like that (Like all the other visual basic no recoil's)
Yeah that how it´s made! When the mouse(left) is down and the cursor moves a little up then it moves the cursor down.
I know how it's made...

How did he make it without the ability to implement it, they almost go side by side....

So if he can't figure out how to use it in CA, I need to figure out where he wen't wrong, Im assuming it was C+P from the tuts, Cause if it wasn't , He would know how to use it, So in order for me to help, I need to figure out what went wrong...
erm i heard that combat arms is using directx which brings u away from the desktop so..
i cannot use my spammer / anti recoil or anything

btw my anti recoil pretty suck it just stays in the middle, not allowing the thing to move..

but now the only problem is i cannot use my hotkeys in game while i am playing
and erm yeah i used visual basic 2008 to make all these..
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us