Thanks

Basic features, how to create clients?

Where do I look for guides on creating the basic features for a client on my own? I want to make a client for a pserver (I tried making one for realm but I had no clue, only got to remove confuse). I'm looking for an autoaim/autonexus client, and I'm willing to make one since I can't find any. Is it even possible for a regular joe? Thanks mpgh fam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Realminator View Post
    Where do I look for guides on creating the basic features for a client on my own? I want to make a client for a pserver (I tried making one for realm but I had no clue, only got to remove confuse). I'm looking for an autoaim/autonexus client, and I'm willing to make one since I can't find any. Is it even possible for a regular joe? Thanks mpgh fam.
    I think there are a few tutorials for features like no confuse and basic fullscreen, but I haven't seen any for auto-aim or auto-nexus. It's really easy to copy features from an existing client though. Basically, you just start adding parts of the hack you see until it works.

For auto-nexus for example, you could start by searching for "autonexus" in the reference client and copying all the occurrences and the relevant code nearby into the client you are making. Then say some of the code you added uses a variable "chp." Next you can search for "chp" and copy all of its occurrences. You can continue finding and copying parts of the hack in this way until your project compiles and you no longer die when you forget to dodge.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

citydrifter (02-26-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AllYourX View Post
    I think there are a few tutorials for features like no confuse and basic fullscreen, but I haven't seen any for auto-aim or auto-nexus. It's really easy to copy features from an existing client though. Basically, you just start adding parts of the hack you see until it works.

For auto-nexus for example, you could start by searching for "autonexus" in the reference client and copying all the occurrences and the relevant code nearby into the client you are making. Then say some of the code you added uses a variable "chp." Next you can search for "chp" and copy all of its occurrences. You can continue finding and copying parts of the hack in this way until your project compiles and you no longer die when you forget to dodge.
    That's the most retarded way possible. It's best if you learn how the source material works before you start randomly copying things. Copying random variables and functions will get you nowhere if you don't know how to apply them.
    Nice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    That's the most retarded way possible. It's best if you learn how the source material works before you start randomly copying things. Copying random variables and functions will get you nowhere if you don't know how to apply them.
    Why do you only post unhelpful and usually negative comments? If you want to suggest an improvement or better answer, please, join the rest of the forum in the constructive commenters club. I do agree that random copying won't get you anywhere, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AllYourX For This Useful Post:

citydrifter (02-26-2019)

Thanks
    Update RotF is unhackable? Downloading the client as an swf doesn't connect to the server. I tried using ffdec to see the differences between vanilla and modded for prod but modded has so much variables esp for a big update @.@
    Last edited by Realminator; 02-27-2019 at 06:44 AM. Reason: add prod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1. learn some BASIC programming language

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Realminator View Post
    Update RotF is unhackable? Downloading the client as an swf doesn't connect to the server. I tried using ffdec to see the differences between vanilla and modded for prod but modded has so much variables esp for a big update @.@
    If you've never edited a client before, rotf isn't a good place to start. It has more security features than prod (any at all). I would recommend learning by hacking prod and working your way up to rotf.

Looking for all differences between the vanilla client and a big client like 059 isn't going to work well. Again, I find it easiest to "follow" a hack through the code, recursively searching for the new variables and functions you come across from a known entry point. Also, if you want to make serious changes to a client, you are much better off editing a client source as described in Gravitir's client updating tutorial. Feel free to message me if you need help.
    Last edited by AllYourX; 02-27-2019 at 06:13 PM. Reason: mpgh potato servers doubled the post