[MPGH] CF NA Simple Glow ESP (3-29-2019)
It's been a while guys,
I got nothing to do so I am feeling like wanna share something here. It is just a simple Glow ESP so don't bother asking anything else. 
Feature:
Glow ESP (Yup).
Hotkey:
Insert - to turn on.
End - to turn off.
Screen shot:

How to use:
1. Download the file.
2. Go to your crossfire na folder.
3. Make a backup of your current SndDrv.dll and replace it with the thing you downloaded.
4. Run crossfire and happy cheating.
Virus scans:
[VirusTotal][Jotti]
Enjoy
@Liz @Flengo
I got nothing to do so I am feeling like wanna share something here. It is just a simple Glow ESP so don't bother asking anything else. 
Feature:
Glow ESP (Yup).
Hotkey:
Insert - to turn on.
End - to turn off.
Screen shot:

How to use:
1. Download the file.
2. Go to your crossfire na folder.
3. Make a backup of your current SndDrv.dll and replace it with the thing you downloaded.
4. Run crossfire and happy cheating.

Virus scans:
[VirusTotal][Jotti]
Enjoy
@Liz @Flengo
