WTS[CHEAP] GTA V - SERVICES / CASH / RANK / UNLOCKS / REVOCERIES & MORE.

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
[CHEAP] GTA V - SERVICES / CASH / RANK / UNLOCKS / REVOCERIES & MORE.
I have sold 100+ orders on other websites earlier with 0 BANS until now. I am using Private menu, so the chance of getting your account banned is close to zero.

Add me on IM <--- Click Here

PACKAGES

5$ Package
500M Dollars
Any Rank up to 120
Max Skills (Your choice)

10$ Package
1B Dollars
Any Rank up to 200
All Unlocks (Except Bunker)
All Weapons
All Clothes
All Cars
All Tattoos
Max Skills

15$ Package
2B Dollars
Any Rank of your choice up to 8000
All Unlocks (Except Bunker)
All Weapons
All Clothes
All Cars
All Tattoos
Max Skills

Also doing Custom packages if the buyer has any special needs, talk to me on IM

Only Money Package
1B = 5$
2B = 8$
3B = 10$

PAYMENT METHODS
BTC
Gift Cards (Steam)
Might accept other forms of payments discuss with me on IM.

Terms of Service
1. No Refunds will be given once placed.
2. Each order takes less than 30mins once payment is confirmed, might take up to 24 hours if anything goes wrong.
3. If I fail to complete your order due to issues on my side, I'll provide a full refund.
4. Having your account modded always comes with a risk regardless of who you get it done. Since I am using a private menu, your account getting banned is close to zero. However, if you get banned for any unfortunate reasons, I am not liable to refund or replace your account. Nevertheless, I will still re-mod your account for free if you ever buy a new GTA account. These only apply as long as I have my SHOP open.
5. I can change ToS at any given time.


I'll provide a Vouch copy to a highly reputed member of this forum.


Proof Screenshot:
1



2

Online and selling, add me on IM.

Quote Originally Posted by DripDrip View Post
Do you do ps4 accounts?
No Sorry, only PC.
Do you do ps4 accounts?
Online and selling, add me on IM.
Online and selling, contact me on IM chat or reply here for faster response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Ghost91 View Post
I want your help. I try to send a massage to you but of some reason i can't
So replay to are you kind.
Added you on IM

Quote Originally Posted by Happi View Post
Added on IM, extremely interested.
Accepted your IM request.
I want your help. I try to send a massage to you but of some reason i can't
So replay to are you kind.
Hey im on pc right now and interested

- - - Updated - - -

just dealt with him, polite and delivered on services with no issues
Vouch
Added on IM, extremely interested.
I have add you on IM. Waiting for approval.
This guy is very legit. So don't be afraid to ask this guy
Online and selling...IM message me
Vouch, extremely quick in responses and very fast delivery.
Online and selling, Add me on IM by clicking the button near my country flag to chat with me.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilMitchell02 View Post
Hey I'm interested and added you on IM get back to me when you can
Added
Hey I'm interested and added you on IM get back to me when you can
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?