ELITE REFUNDING SERVICE FOR [UK] - GET YOUR MONEY BACK
A vouch was given away at this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1455081
What is this service about? It's simple. You place an order online for items and you receive them and then I will get your money back hence the term refund + you get to keep your items. You can resell the items, gift it or use it. Everything is done safely.
Make sure to read everything 

Make sure to read everything 
- Only refunding for UK customers as of now (I see there aren’t many doing this) I can do HIGH LIMITS.
- Price 15-25% of refunded amount, if you want cheaper, go elsewhere.

- I can refuse any customer without explanation.
- Warning: Do NOT chargeback, or you will be reported to your authorities for fraud.
- If a refund is not successful, simply return the items to the retailer for a full refund.
- As of now, you can pay me after you receive the refund details or I find out they are going to initiate the refund. I will not wait for the money to hit your bank or payment method as processing times vary.
- I can try and fix failed refunds.
- Not double dipping as of now.
- Always contact me BEFORE placing an order and for my current store list, limits are always changing.
- I will not accept cracked/hacked accounts to refund from/on.
- I currently only accept Paypal and BTC (Bitcoin) as payment methods.
Add me on IM
I guarantee that you will be provided with as much support and reassurance throughout the entire process. I will tell you what is required from you to make the refund a success. You will always have a way to contact me.
Don't agree to any of my terms? Don't order.
I guarantee that you will be provided with as much support and reassurance throughout the entire process. I will tell you what is required from you to make the refund a success. You will always have a way to contact me.
When I say HIGH LIMITS, I mean £5k+ refunds.
Don't agree to any of my terms? Don't order.
BELOW is a list of some of the stores I can refund. Get in touch for any store regardless if you heard it can't be refunded.
Oneplus (UK/EU)
ASOS
Apple (can be done)
Zalando
Powerhouse Fitness (nobody offers fitness equipment)
Wayfair.co.uk (still possible)
Hollister
H & M
The North Face (harder to do these days but possible)
LoveHoney
MyProtein
River Island
Nike
Nvidia/Evga
Samsung
Microsoft Store
Dell
Bodybuilding
Protein Works
CUSTOM STORES ASK ME. Most ELECTRONIC stores I can do for £2k+ easy.



