Weapon Hack (TuT)

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Weapon Hack (TuT)
What you need:

Uce or bypass and cheat engine

and at least half of a brain

Directions

First login and go into the weapon shop attach your cheat engine if you havent already.

Then change value type to 2 byte

Click on desert eagle and search for value 3

Then click on the mp5k and serch for value 4

Then click on the magnum search for value 5
then there should be a few adresses.

The correct address is: 028CED7C

Double click the adress

For the Mac 10: freeze the hack and change value to 22 and buy for either 7 days or 30 days doesnt matter or if u want you click from 7 day to 30 day and the 3 day and 15 day will light up.

For the L85A1: Freeze the hack and change the value to 12 and u can do the 3 day and 15 day thing too

For the Barrett_M82: Freeze the hack and change the value to 26 3 day and 15 are available

Any questions???

Have Fun! These guns ownnnnn

if u need a bypass use the leeched one of jesse's and cheat engine 5.3

Edit:yes these do damage.
These ones do damage right. I've tried this before but no damage. Now they do?
I suck in hacking, once made one that was pretty nice, but anyway, I really have to try this sometime. Thanks...
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
These ones do damage right. I've tried this before but no damage. Now they do?
Same question as him
whats up with making this tut after i post on how to do it D:

credits?
Hey, where can I get a UCE? I'm just beginning to catch on to the scripting stuff. I am also working on my C++. Thank yah.
Do the Duel-Berettas work? I got the M82, L85A1 and Mac10 to work, but the addresses are dynamic so they'll change everytime you start warrock.
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
whats up with making this tut after i post on how to do it D:

credits?
Oh u did i didnt see it sorry : P i will edit

And yes these weapons do damage
o cool i got a bypass and a ce so ill go make a new acct and do this?
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
These ones do damage right. I've tried this before but no damage. Now they do?
Ok i am not sure if they do damage with the weapon hack but they do damage if u follow my steps
Thumbs up. Did exactly as your guide said and the weapons work great, still to be kicked and not many people on germany server are bothered.
Lol. Very nice will try now.
Quote Originally Posted by hudabigbadwolf View Post
Thumbs up. Did exactly as your guide said and the weapons work great, still to be kicked and not many people on germany server are bothered.
haha thanks i was playing earlier and no1 cared that i had those guns there were all like where did u get those guns!!! lol it was kinda funny i didnt get kicked once in the 3 hours i played
Quote Originally Posted by Death526 View Post
What you need:

Uce or bypass and cheat engine

and at least half of a brain

Directions

First login and go into the weapon shop attach your cheat engine if you havent already.

Then change value type to 2 byte

Click on desert eagle and search for value 3

Then click on the mp5k and serch for value 4

Then click on the magnum search for value 5
then there should be a few adresses.

The correct address is: 028CED7C

Double click the adress

For the Mac 10: freeze the hack and change value to 22 and buy for either 7 days or 30 days doesnt matter or if u want you click from 7 day to 30 day and the 3 day and 15 day will light up.

For the L85A1: Freeze the hack and change the value to 12 and u can do the 3 day and 15 day thing too

For the Barrett_M82: Freeze the hack and change the value to 26 3 day and 15 are available

Any questions???

Have Fun! These guns ownnnnn

if u need a bypass use the leeched one of jesse's and cheat engine 5.3
I have some questions...I'm sorry but I actually don't have at least 1/2 a brain


1. How do I freeze the hack? I hacked a couple of times before and got weapons like the L85A1 and XM8 (with no dmg) and it didn't say I could freeze anything anywhere :/

2. Change value type to 2 byte? where do I do that?

Sorry, I'm really eager to use these guns but i'm a noob at hacking to be honest..xD
Quote Originally Posted by Death526 View Post
What you need:

Uce or bypass and cheat engine

and at least half of a brain

Directions

First login and go into the weapon shop attach your cheat engine if you havent already.

Then change value type to 2 byte

Click on desert eagle and search for value 3

Then click on the mp5k and serch for value 4

Then click on the magnum search for value 5
then there should be a few adresses.

The correct address is: 028CED7C

Double click the adress

For the Mac 10: freeze the hack and change value to 22 and buy for either 7 days or 30 days doesnt matter or if u want you click from 7 day to 30 day and the 3 day and 15 day will light up.

For the L85A1: Freeze the hack and change the value to 12 and u can do the 3 day and 15 day thing too

For the Barrett_M82: Freeze the hack and change the value to 26 3 day and 15 are available

Any questions???

Have Fun! These guns ownnnnn

if u need a bypass use the leeched one of jesse's and cheat engine 5.3

Edit::: Credits to go iverson : P And yes these do damage.
Could you place a link for the bypass? ty^^
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us