MPGH Battleon Wiki

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Battleon Wiki
Hello everyone!

We have had a wiki page for Battleon for quite a while, but only just then noticed there is no sticky. If you would be interested in viewing or editing it, feel free to. We appreciate all editors, and the top editors will even get a place on the front-page of the wiki.

Click here to view BattleOn
I'm interested but what is the wiki about?( I know its about Aqw, I'm trying to say likeee.. whats it used for.)
Quote Originally Posted by SenseTheModz View Post
I'm interested but what is the wiki about?( I know its about Aqw, I'm trying to say likeee.. whats it used for.)
You can use the wiki to look up certain information that for example isn't as clear in-game. In addition, you get MPGH added content such as info to bots and so on.

It's like your average Wikipedia only containing MPGH stuff as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
You can use the wiki to look up certain information that for example isn't as clear in-game. In addition, you get MPGH added content such as info to bots and so on.

It's like your average Wikipedia only containing MPGH stuff as well.
Thanks for the info.
BUMP!!1
Shout out to someone who is interested to write in the MPGH Wiki section!!1!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?