Thanks

DayZ BattlEye Global Ban

To try and condense a long story, I had hacked on DayZ SA what had to of been at least 3+ years ago, I no longer wish to hack and want to just play the game as it has changed drastically. Knowing I was globally banned I made a new steam account and bought a new copy of the game on it. (I'm still using the same PC and made zero attempts to remove anything that was on it previously, however, none of it was open or running if it matters to know that). I logged in and played for about 2-3 hours before I was globally banned again. I simply want to play the game on a LAN server with my girlfriend in what would basically be offline mode. I have had no success in researching how to turn off BE on LAN servers, or servers in general. Is there anything I can do to ensure that if I make another steam account and buy another copy of the game that I will not be banned again. I've heard about things such as HWID bans, IP bans, etc... But then I see hundreds of posts telling people to just make a new steam account and buy a new copy because it's CD keys they are banning. Please help.

Thanks
    idk i made new steam account and also bought new game and i was fine...well until i cheated again but still took over a month until a ban wave hit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    From my knowledge x2 Identical size SSDs/HDDs (Uneven sizes will = less size) and watch a guide on how to run them in raid0. This randomizes your SSDs serial # and will allow you to play on fresh accounts without worrying about previous bans affecting you. And you can hack again. If you really don't want to anymore just get a new SSD and that should fix it im pretty sure