Graham Stephan - The Youtuber Creator Academy FULL COURSE ($397)
Hello.
I will be selling the "Graham Stephan - The Youtuber Creator Academy FULL COURSE", worth $397.
Graham is one of the most successful YouTubers in the real state/personal finance area, has videos about him making consistently 300K/month adsense revenue.
PRICE: $30
PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (f&f) or Bitcoin (20% discount).
Below are some screenshoots as proof that I own the course:
Picture 1ⓘ
Picture 2ⓘ
I will also be willing to give a vouch copy in exchange for a review from a reputed member in this community.
Add me on IM
I will be selling the "Graham Stephan - The Youtuber Creator Academy FULL COURSE", worth $397.
Graham is one of the most successful YouTubers in the real state/personal finance area, has videos about him making consistently 300K/month adsense revenue.
PRICE: $30
PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (f&f) or Bitcoin (20% discount).
Below are some screenshoots as proof that I own the course:
Picture 1ⓘ
Picture 2ⓘ
I will also be willing to give a vouch copy in exchange for a review from a reputed member in this community.
Add me on IM




