Thread: AQWAS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lightbulb AQWAS

I am currently developing a helper/sequenced auto-attack program with more features to come. It's based in C# and runs code client-side. I have developed a webpage in which I will use to allow downloads of the program. Currently it is in an constant state of change and running in what I would consider it's alpha phase. I will be continuing to develop this program until I no longer desire to. When that day comes I will release the source-code for the entire project. This may allow other's to figure out what they need in C# for better programs to be born and may explain what will and won't work. On my path to post the link hopefully soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

Sanji Vinsmoke (02-22-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Bot Questing...

So the way this will need to work in AQWAS, the Enemy/Target will need to be standing close enough to where upon teleport entry the character can attack (can be with a spell if needed). The loot/quest item will either need to be a drop item & or temp inventory item in which can be farmed. AQWAS is client-sided and cannot turn in quest for you (unless I add in control to move the mouse[which I don't plan on but with enough request will.]) If I ever choose to add in mouse control support users would be able to bot and turn in quest. This is not my initial intentions but popular demand is popular demand. If anyone has any quick quest that can have items farmed to be turned in over and over that they can think of let me know in the comments! I need some tester ideas so I can begin.