CodeHunter bypass

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
CodeHunter bypass

Hello MPGH, today I'll share how to disable CodeHunter (Internal AntiCheat).

This address is for CFPH.

Good Luck




Don't ask to me how to use it.

Code:
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x19070), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Pattern Scan
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x9D70), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	// Detect VTable
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x8C10), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	 //Detect Resource
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x1480), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Detect module
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x42E0), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Detect Byte
surprised no one asks how to use it even after 24h lol
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
surprised no one asks how to use it even after 24h lol
Then, I will be the first who’s asking on how to use it?

DWORD dwCodeHunterBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA(CShell);

I’m just kidding, @dreek1 how about the codehunter function inside crossfire.exe I just remembered, maybe 4 years ago when I’m exploring the crossfire.exe I notice the said function but I just ignore it. Anyway, with all due respect, would you mind providing pattern on the posted addresses, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
surprised no one asks how to use it even after 24h lol
Perhaps because there are not many relatives of yours. philippines here?
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
surprised no one asks how to use it even after 24h lol
I mean, he specifically said that he didn't want anyone to ask lmao
Quote Originally Posted by vaisefud3 View Post
I mean, he specifically said that he didn't want anyone to ask lmao
still egys here and no one dares to ask is smh funny
Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
still egys here and no one dares to ask is smh funny
why being racism tho?
Quote Originally Posted by [Snake] View Post
There are a lot of ways to disable codehunter in crossfire.exe but it will leads to fake disconnected cuz .. heartbeat check
the best way is modifying on codehunter module like dreek1 did.
all this function are virtualization in cfwest it will be same in cfph soon.
what do you mean by "all this function are virtualization in cfwest"?. These functions are not working or patch in cf west?
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


why being racism tho?
racist*

Quote Originally Posted by raichfighter22 View Post
Perhaps because there are not many relatives of yours. philippines here?
not ph and i don't get offended easily my boy
Quote Originally Posted by iknowitsfake26 View Post
is this thing can bypass heartbeat check?
nope it's not
Quote Originally Posted by jayjay153 View Post


nope it's not
so this thing what can it do? is it fully bypass too by bypass inside of internal ac? or still need to bypass inside the cf.exe
nice
Quote Originally Posted by [Snake] View Post
Heartbeat check virtual function in ltclientshell
so what does it do? this thing can't bypass all ban right, still need to bypass ban another in cf.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post

Hello MPGH, today I'll share how to disable CodeHunter (Internal AntiCheat).

This address is for CFPH.

Good Luck




Don't ask to me how to use it.

Code:
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x19070), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Pattern Scan
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x9D70), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	// Detect VTable
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x8C10), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	 //Detect Resource
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x1480), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Detect module
		MemCpy((void*)(dwCodeHunterBase + 0x42E0), (void*)"\xC3", 1);	//Detect Byte
How about updating those offset ? I manage to get the dwCodeHunterBase but i got confused how I would be able to update those offsets .

Hopefully you can give some tips. Thank you

Dumped CodeHunter module : (Please Approve )
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...363d/detectionⓘ
CodeHunter_dump_mpgh.net.zip62 KB · 67 downloads 3/67 malicious
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us