Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Operation GIF me more.

I NEED THIS, I SWEAR DON'T DELETE IT. ITS FOR MY GIPHYS.

So I am currently developing a loader/client & some client-sided things have been interesting to say the least.
    Just thought this initial GIF was a good example of the fake client videos posting quick levels, my character is still level 17....still a bit fun to spam though, won't lie, feels good even if the levels aren't real. The code connection to the parameter is, ah success.

Slide to left, slide to the right...

Progress is swimming along, connecting the dots here and there. This is just some of the wacky stuff on the way, I will be posting them here and maybe every once & awhile take some advice into account (within reason). No grimoire/aqlite combination requests, I don't feel like I need to explain why but.....They are written in C#/AS3/FLASH/HTML <---[Coding Languages] a certain way. Many of them are dying due to the way they were written & made to run, I'm for the most part attempting to avoid that whole situation & outdated code. For Example: If health is now defined as, "player.li.cc.tt.55" but it used to be "player.cc.dd.e1".

Not to say I haven't "peeked" at aqlites code. *Intense stares* jk jk but really, one day I may pick up the way he flushes, to reduce lag. At least from my glance that seemed to be what was going on .

I just want to know what would be handy, not your every want/desire lol. I'll make a list of things players have asked for in concept to work toward.
    THIS IS ALSO MY PLACE TO SPAM MY GIFS THAT AREN'T RELEASE RELEVANT!

I'm not really as enthusiastic as I may seem but I try.

Update: August 6'th 2021

ALL THE MONEY, ALL THE POWER [Client-side only] <--hehe lmfao
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 08-06-2021 at 08:09 PM.