Arrow⚡ Free Boosting ⚡ | 🛡️ 0-2300 ~ ⚔️ 0-2100 ~ 🩹 0-2600 | Solo ONLY

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
⚡ Free Boosting ⚡ | 🛡️ 0-2300 ~ ⚔️ 0-2100 ~ 🩹 0-2600 | Solo ONLY
Quote Originally Posted by MarcoReckless View Post
I'm still doing this.
you doin it still?
Quote Originally Posted by anondingus55 View Post
you doin it still?
Yes, I just post the same thing every once in a while so the post doesn't get buried in the section.
Add me on IM if you're interested.
This boost made me from gold to platinum in one day.
very satisfactory!
Boosted me to platinum from silver in a couple of days
IM link doesnt work
Hey I have a bronze account you could use! Ideally want DPS boosted
really satisfied. he did the placement matches and boosted my alt acc to gold (dps) and silver (support) in a couple of days. thank you!
SR BOOST
The best player to boost someone is marco i went from gold to plat in 2 days that is incredible thnx marco
Gold
Great guy, I have played duos with him, reached high gold. He went insane and did 33W-2L on secound account.
Hey macro! I added you, I am interested in getting boosted to plat! :]
Quote Originally Posted by Lawfulaardvark View Post
Hey macro! I added you, I am interested in getting boosted to plat! :]
I accepted you, come online
Quote Originally Posted by MarcoReckless View Post

I accepted you, come online
Replied!

Look forward to working with you :]
Vouch!

Had Marcos add me on *******, and changed my region to EU [I am NA, I hardly noticed lag when playing EU].

We didn't quite go all the way to platinum [although hopefully we keep climbing]. The vouch however is this:

-Marcos Undeniably is a remarkable Ana if he is playing legitimately. We went 8-0, and I climbed roughly 200 SR in a single morning. I played Baptist for the majority of the matches and he played Ana the entire time. His sleep darts never missed, he dps'd like a mad man, and most of all I had to fight very hard to maintain gold healing [sometimes with him taking gold].

10/10 he is capable of carrying actual matches, this was with duo que. Would recommend.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?