Thumbs upTrove Background AFK clean Boomeranger or other... AHK

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Trove Background AFK clean Boomeranger or other... AHK
I made this script for a ship, namely boomeranger farming.
The script runs in the background, you can watch YouTube, play another game, the script will continue to work only in Trove
What does this script do?
Auto attack, uses skill 2 and collects items.
PS: you should add an additional button for the primary attack, I don’t know why but this fucking game didn’t want to attack if I indicated to attack with the mouse.


F3=Start Script

F2=Pause Script

PS2: If you have any questions, I will try to answer.


DetectHiddenWindows, On
SetTitleMatchMode, 2

WinGetClass, WinClass, Trove

loop {
SetTimer, GetFocus, 200
}
return

GetFocus:
ControlFocus,, Trove
Return


F3::
loop
{
Controlsend,, {Numpad0 down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 100
Controlsend,, {2 down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 200
Controlsend,, {2 up}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 30000
Controlsend,, {e down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 500
Controlsend,, {e up}, ahk_class %WinClass%

}



F2::Pause




You must have AutoHotkey installed for this script to work.
There is a problem, if Steam is running, the script will not work for some reason, I don’t know if everyone can have this problem, but if this happens, turn off Steam.
Quote Originally Posted by 3rd View Post
There is a problem, if Steam is running, the script will not work for some reason, I don’t know if everyone can have this problem, but if this happens, turn off Steam.
this works good if you want it

#Persistent
#NoEnv

WinGetClass, WinClass, Trove
Active := false

F3::
if (Active)
{
SetTimer, SendBackground, Off
Active := false
}
Else
{
SetTimer, SendBackground, 100
Active := True
}
Return

F2::
SetTimer, SendBackground, Off
Active := false
Return

SendBackground:
Controlsend,, {Numpad0 down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 100
Controlsend,, {2 down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 200
Controlsend,, {2 up}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 30000
Controlsend,, {e down}, ahk_class %WinClass%
Sleep 500
Controlsend,, {e up}, ahk_class %WinClass%
return
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us