Thumbs upHey Eveyone! Projects and status update!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hey Eveyone! Projects and status update!
I made a mistake and was banned, as everyone may have noticed.
I finally came around to making an appeal and I was able to come back today!

That said I have a few new things I need to get tidied up to post, start building and figure out!

Glad to be back. Thank you MPGH Staff!


#1: Lumina - WebView2, Ruffle, Projector, C# Artix Client. (Access to all the games)
(No Pepperflash, No Needed Flash Install, No Outdated Web-browser) [In-Progess]

#2: AQW - Divinity Client [In-Progess]

#3: DevelopersResourceUpdate for EpicDuelHackedClientBase [Complete]

#4: Flash Installer Elite v3 [TBD]

#5: Rotmg EzRealm 0.96 MPGH Edition [Not Artix related sorry] [Complete/MPGH Edition update In-Progess]

#6: You decide on an AQW feature you would all like to see added to a client and I'll attempt it?! (Within reason)

#7: One private server bot client request will be filled as I did in the past (I will choose which request to accept, so be ready to ask private server players!)

#8: AQW Infinity Client [TBD] [In-Progess] [Please do not ask me for it]
glad to see you back
Welcome back!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?