[Suggestion] VB Programmer Team

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[Suggestion] VB Programmer Team
SUP VB SECTION!!
I was just thinking that we should make a Programming/Hacking Team for VB ONLY. Please post suggestions for the Name and ideas!!!
Alright!
May i ask your capabilities in VB?
And what exactly are you thinking off?

'hacking team'?

I'm able to search addresses/do trainers with cheat engine and do trainers with visual basic...
So you want to join?
answer my questions first =P
Yes a hacking team. So do you want to or not?
You did not really answer my question

What exactly do you think off?

I mean what's your plan..we all work together on one trainer e.g. or whut >_>
Yes. We imply our ideas together and work as a team to release programs/hacks
[Recruiting]MPGH VBH4X Corp.
MPGH VBH4X Corp. Coding team is recruiting. If you are experienced in VB and wish to join, post your apps below. Note: VB ONLY

Current Members:

Myself
DellOptilex620
Yeah sure xD
i will join if you accept me, im still learning VB but very keen to learn and a very fast learner, i to like to do projects and am very much up for a challenge xD
Sure. We're keen on new members and learners. ill pm u.
What is this for?.....
I'll join

Still learning, not very experienced.
I want to join. Intermediate vb user !!!

Please add me, I want to be the part of the team
I merged the two threads, No need for 2
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us