Default Class Editor

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Default Class Editor
So I've searched for this everywhere. Anywhere I can find a default class editor?
there has been some, but why not go in game?
I want to change a default class to have some extra classes :P
Quote Originally Posted by Wicked123 View Post
I want to change a default class to have some extra classes :P
*points to EAM* maybe won't do it, but if not, then no.
Quote Originally Posted by Bluthera View Post
*points to EAM* maybe won't do it, but if not, then no.
EAM cannot edit def's classes.
wicked123 if you want to do this class at level 50, for example, have ak-47?
Yeah like I said before EAM is only to Import/Export stats, that you must edit with other programs. Custom Class Editor will probably not do the trick either if you really want an AK for level 50 as stated above.

Custom Class editor WILL work with any of the classes that Are possible (no triple primary's etc.)
EAM sux, every1 knows that so why u wanna use EAM...
Quote Originally Posted by Royal S.A.H. Force View Post
EAM sux, every1 knows that so why u wanna use EAM...
Stop flaming and acting like a choob in every thread I see you in.
it should be nice if you could edit the default classes (the classes u get when ur lower than lv. 4).
if anyone know a way: post it!
Guess there is none out there, I wonder how long until one is made :O or EAM is updated o_o
SEARCH GODDAMNIT.

This is like the 6th time the same exact thread is made this week.
yeh i know mel.... people dont like it or something :/
Seems like so, Maybe they could make the search button bigger for 25- Posts =P
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Seems like so, Maybe they could make the search button bigger for 25- Posts =P
Or that you can't post a thread until 50-100 posts
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us