[Help]Saving settings[Solved]
Okay this is kinda hard to explain so I'll post a pic of my form as well as it may help this make more sense.
Here's my form:

Okay basically it's a game auto-login I'm making for a friend of mine. To give a brief overview of what the program does: You browse for your game .exe using the browse button provided. Then you select your account from the list box and hit the big login button. The button first checks whether the game is running or not, if no it runs the given file path and then inputs the username and password of the given account into the game. If the game is running it simply inputs the account details.
The add account button is pretty self explanatory, you put in your new account password and username and it will save it to the listbox under the given username.
This brings me to the problem I'm having. What I would like to happen is when the person goes to the "Add new account" menu and inputs a username and password and presses "Save Details" I would like the following to happen:
1. The username given to be saved as a new listbox entry (Already done)
2. Have both the username and password saved somewhere so they can be recalled after the form has been shut and re-opened.
Now when the person selects their account from the listbox I would like the "Username" box to come up with the username they inputted for their account and the "Password" textbox to come up with their inputted password (*** out of course but that's simple enough)
So my question is, how do I save their inputted information from the "Add new account" section so that when they choose their username from the listbox, both the username and password will come up in their respective boxes?
Hope someone understands what I'm asking, if you need more information please ask and I shall try and give it to you.
Thanks,
J-Deezy.
Here's my form:

Okay basically it's a game auto-login I'm making for a friend of mine. To give a brief overview of what the program does: You browse for your game .exe using the browse button provided. Then you select your account from the list box and hit the big login button. The button first checks whether the game is running or not, if no it runs the given file path and then inputs the username and password of the given account into the game. If the game is running it simply inputs the account details.
The add account button is pretty self explanatory, you put in your new account password and username and it will save it to the listbox under the given username.
This brings me to the problem I'm having. What I would like to happen is when the person goes to the "Add new account" menu and inputs a username and password and presses "Save Details" I would like the following to happen:
1. The username given to be saved as a new listbox entry (Already done)
2. Have both the username and password saved somewhere so they can be recalled after the form has been shut and re-opened.
Now when the person selects their account from the listbox I would like the "Username" box to come up with the username they inputted for their account and the "Password" textbox to come up with their inputted password (*** out of course but that's simple enough)
So my question is, how do I save their inputted information from the "Add new account" section so that when they choose their username from the listbox, both the username and password will come up in their respective boxes?
Hope someone understands what I'm asking, if you need more information please ask and I shall try and give it to you.
Thanks,
J-Deezy.



, You already said it . 