i need help

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
i need help
hello MPGH MEMBER Coders
i want help from you
i wanna made program install file [ the file in the program ( the file with program )] and install him when
i press in the button :S i want help
i need help please get me code or video or picrure
i work in project and i want to work with me
my email : noobmem@hotmail.com
i really need help [next help me :S}
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
hello MPGH MEMBER Coders
i want help from you
i wanna made program install file [ the file in the program ( the file with program )] and install him when
i press in the button :S i want help
i need help please get me code or video or picrure
i work in project and i want to work with me
my email : noobmem@hotmail.com
i really need help [next help me :S}
...what?!?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
...what?!?
i wanna to made program with file !! and the program install the file to path...
Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
i wanna to made program with file !! and the program install the file to path...
seriously.. -_-

do you want to make a program that will install? or do you want to make an installer? or none of those?
Do you want it to install? Or simply copy and paste?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
seriously.. -_-

do you want to make a program that will install? or do you want to make an installer? or none of those?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Do you want it to install? Or simply copy and paste?
yes i wanna to made installer i know i can made one but not in visual basic but i
wanna in visual basic

no not copy past i know that :S

i mean like the virus but my program not virus
virus with program : the program have file virus and install it
same think but i don't make virus :S
Hmmm... I got it...You want to make an installer that doesn't resemble visual basic's default installer. It's easy. But will take an hour or two. I'll make one but right now I am making a project for my cousin in C++. So till then if you didn't figured out how to do that, I'll tell you. Btw why you wanna make a custom installer, when vb has its own professional installer ??
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Hmmm... I got it...You want to make an installer that doesn't resemble visual basic's default installer. It's easy. But will take an hour or two. I'll make one but right now I am making a project for my cousin in C++. So till then if you didn't figured out how to do that, I'll tell you. Btw why you wanna make a custom installer, when vb has its own professional installer ??
I agree... there is a lot of installers out there... ;o
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Hmmm... I got it...You want to make an installer that doesn't resemble visual basic's default installer. It's easy. But will take an hour or two. I'll make one but right now I am making a project for my cousin in C++. So till then if you didn't figured out how to do that, I'll tell you. Btw why you wanna make a custom installer, when vb has its own professional installer ??
I think (from what i can gather) that he wants to make it auto-install. No asking for permissions/confirmation like what the VB installer does.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I think (from what i can gather) that he wants to make it auto-install. No asking for permissions/confirmation like what the VB installer does.
oO...He said:

i wanna made program install file [ the file in the program ( the file with program )] and install him when
i press in the button
:S i want help
Yes, but he also said:

Quote Originally Posted by mo3ad001 View Post
i mean like the virus but my program not virus
virus with program : the program have file virus and install it
same think but i don't make virus :S
Im pretty sure a virus doesn't ask you where you want to place it and if you're sure you wanna install it.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Yes, but he also said:



Im pretty sure a virus doesn't ask you where you want to place it and if you're sure you wanna install it.

Hmmm... If I made an installer, I will write it in a way that he must atleast input location from user. I am personally against making viruses.
What legit coder is for making virus's? They are the scum of the earth.
Google for InstallCreator.

VB is not really the best solution to do an installer.
Let us just wait for his response?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us