[RELEASE]KeyLogger

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE]KeyLogger
First I will show you how to send KeyStrokes just for fun. Credits to Un-Known, I forgot sorry

KeyLogger is for EDUCATIONAL Purposes only. I take no responsibility if you hack SOMEONE ELSE'S COMPUTER TO KEYLOG THEM. I AM NOT HELD ACCOUNTABLE IN A COURT OF LAW FOR YOUR /FAIL

[php]
void GenerateKey(int vk, BOOL bExtended) {

KEYBDINPUT kb = {0};
INPUT Input = {0};

/* Generate a "key down" */
if (bExtended) { kb.dwFlags = KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY; }
kb.wVk = vk;
Input.type = INPUT_KEYBOARD;
Input.ki = kb;
SendInput(1, &Input, sizeof(Input));

/* Generate a "key up" */
ZeroMemory(&kb, sizeof(KEYBDINPUT));
ZeroMemory(&Input, sizeof(INPUT));
kb.dwFlags = KEYEVENTF_KEYUP;
if (bExtended) { kb.dwFlags |= KEYEVENTF_EXTENDEDKEY; }
kb.wVk = vk;
Input.type = INPUT_KEYBOARD;
Input.ki = kb;
SendInput(1, &Input, sizeof(Input));

return;
}
[/php]

Now the keylogger will be downloadable in description along with sourcecode. I was really bored so you know, whatever works . Gonna put up virus scan in 1 minute.

Virus Total
File KeyLogger.rar received on 2010.06.05 15:03:00 (UTC)
Current status: Loading ... queued waiting scanning finished NOT FOUND STOPPED
Result: 0/41 (0%)
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/d...bef-1275750180ⓘ
Oh shit.

Did you know that this is not allowed?
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Oh shit.

Did you know that this is not allowed?
yea.. its against rules dude.. <.<
Ah cool,i nevered maded a keylogger before,so this gives me an example...mmm....what to use it for -.-"
In any hacking website, Releasing such source is not allowed.

It is damn easy to code, But we don't want dumb CopyPastas to put together some bits of code and trap little kidos because of dumb people~
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
In any hacking website, Releasing such source is not allowed.

It is damn easy to code, But we don't want dumb CopyPastas to put together some bits of code and trap little kidos because of dumb people~
I'm sorry. I'll remove and give anyone with 500+ post or a trusted member through pm. /request close
Actually i disagree.
It's pretty damn easy to google "how to make a keylogger".
But that'd take time and 1 post choobs who want to hack others don't have that time or knowledge/
Nothin' worth banning over not like this was anything sophisticated enough for anyone (i.e real people who know what computer security is) to show any degree of concern over.
~
=l I thought I was gonna get lucky and be able to leech some subversion technique from an actual keylogger source.
Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
Nothin' worth banning over not like this was anything sophisticated enough for anyone (i.e real people who know what computer security is) to show any degree of concern over.
~
=l I thought I was gonna get lucky and be able to leech some subversion technique from an actual keylogger source.
Could teach you a cute way to hook them so AV's don't cry too much, But these are nasty things. And nasty things are not good for Hacking Communities.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Could teach you a cute way to hook them so AV's don't cry too much, But these are nasty things. And nasty things are not good for Hacking Communities.
're stubbornness is no match for my cuteness >:O
~
Illegal Source-Code Dude. /
Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
Nothin' worth banning over not like this was anything sophisticated enough for anyone (i.e real people who know what computer security is) to show any degree of concern over.
~
=l I thought I was gonna get lucky and be able to leech some subversion technique from an actual keylogger source.
If you want some subversion techniques you should search for: "subverting the windows kernel"
Books.google has a free copy
Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
Illegal Source-Code Dude. /
LOL you obviously don't know illegal. I use this technique to monitor the use of MY computer. I put a warning so should shut the fuck up /yea

Quote Originally Posted by ArhkXi View Post
Nothin' worth banning over not like this was anything sophisticated enough for anyone (i.e real people who know what computer security is) to show any degree of concern over.
~
=l I thought I was gonna get lucky and be able to leech some subversion technique from an actual keylogger source.
I have that also
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
If you want some subversion techniques you should search for: "subverting the windows kernel"
Books.google has a free copy
Please do not refer me to theoretical texts when I was obvious referring to getting some actual Source.
~
Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post


Please do not refer me to theoretical texts when I was obvious referring to getting some actual Source.
~
There is actual source (C) source included in the book
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us