[Request] Help with Dumping Cshell.dll

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Help with Dumping Cshell.dll
Well I am running Vista 64 bit, and Kernel Detective does not support it. So I either need another method, or someone to send me the dump. I will credit you for sure if you help me out in anyway!

- Thanks, Coder Never
Are You sure Kernel doesnt support Vista 64bit?
I'm guessing cause when I run it. I get this error "Cannot load the kernel driver !" and I believe other people on vista 64 get the same error.
Cant really help you then
Upgrade to Win 7 XD
Just kidding
Lol xD, Yes you can help you can send me the dumped cshell.dll.
use bloods unpacked Cshell and Engine.exe it is still current i believe...

but my advice is downgrade to XP or upgrade cuz vista fails
Let me test it I got xp sp3 ill see if i can run it and see if you can do any thing about that.

Just kidding just read the post above I did that on my test computer
ya i can dump fine using kernel detective on windows XP SP3
Kernel Detective runs on 64 bit vista. Are you using 1.3.1?
put kernel detective in the x86 folder and start it from there
Quote Originally Posted by Solify View Post
put kernel detective in the x86 folder and start it from there
did not work
It does not work on windows 7 64 bit, I tell you that
wait, why do you need the cshell dumped anyways? You wanna find PTC Commands or trying to look for LTC.
try running it in combatabilty mode
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?