ExclamationAim Bot??

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Aim Bot??
Does Anyone Have An AimBot For Warrock...


If You Do PM Me Please........


And I Will Give U A Really Really Bad Virus.

If You Scamm Me I Am Not Kidding
Just to let you know there isn't a aimbot for warrock. well not yet anyways the closes thing to it is trigger bot.
im fucking warning u remove my name from ur sig before something happens
Yes there is, buy vip, set triggetbot on, and boneshot (hs) and..Inf ammo, shotgun spread and aim in someone, he died by headshot, oh, and wallhack+stw =)
Quote Originally Posted by cothen12 View Post
Yes there is, buy vip, set triggetbot on, and boneshot (hs) and..Inf ammo, shotgun spread and aim in someone, he died by headshot, oh, and wallhack+stw =)
i guess you really dont know what aim bot is.... aim bot will aim for you so you dont even have to move the mouse just got to shoot.
Quote Originally Posted by dannis View Post
i guess you really dont know what aim bot is.... aim bot will aim for you so you dont even have to move the mouse just got to shoot.
That method is still very funny and effective. Especially if you're camping in the corner.

Buy gold premium and i guarantee you that k2 won't ever ban you. They love anyone who pays them, even if they hack.
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post

Buy gold premium and i guarantee you that k2 won't ever ban you. They love anyone who pays them, even if they hack.
thats somewhat true, you just get a warning message and a temp ban but if you keep on getting caught they will prem ban you sooner or later. lol i tested it out.
Quote Originally Posted by dannis View Post
thats somewhat true, you just get a warning message and a temp ban but if you keep on getting caught they will prem ban you sooner or later. lol i tested it out.
Permanent in like what, 10 years?

They will only ban you if you quit paying them for 3 months or so.
Quote Originally Posted by password456 View Post
Permanent in like what, 10 years?

They will only ban you if you quit paying them for 3 months or so.
then why was everyone of my premium accounts banned
Quote Originally Posted by braccini8 View Post
then why was everyone of my premium accounts banned
Dunno, I guess you're one of the unlucky ones.

I made an account and asked someone to pay for gold premium. In return, I gave him a crap ass trainer I made. That fool forgot to untick that renewing box.

Now, all my accounts, besides that one, got blocked. All new accounts that I make continue to get blocked within hours. Coincidence? I don't think so...

My ip is static btw.
So No Such thing As An AimBot OK
Quote Originally Posted by josephjboogie3 View Post
So No Such thing As An AimBot OK
Actually I do know, that a lot of fps game bots, detect were to shoot through D3D hooking. I'm not sure if you can do it with Warrock. either way, it will be a complex thing to do.
What Can You Put THat IN English Please?
Like, I said. Its a complex process. Thats about as basic as it gets. I suggest you get more experienced before attempting it.
in other words, find a color aimbot, create a d3d that shows only when the model is visible,and program the aimbot to that color.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us